No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking freezing today. Fuck this state.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We're at 2.7 degrees and falling! Yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        fucking freezing today. Fuck this state.
        Welcome to Canada*.

*Except BC.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• -1 with windchill atm
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            same with Fahey.

Even worse? I was woke up this morning about 4:30 from tjhe neighbors dog barking. I didn't think much of it because it always barks but when we got up at 6 we realized it was outside running around with no leash. Neighbors car wasn't in the lot but there were lights on and music playing. Rang the door bell but no answer. Dog was scared and cold and wouldn't come in andj ust kept growling at us. Now this dog is HUGE like it comes up tothe middle of my chest just standing but it was just running around the house and in the road and shit. Got ahold of my landlord and he tried calling the guy a bunch of times with no answer. He drove down and finally got the dog in the house but no sign of the guy.

Fuck that guy. I felt so bad for the dog.
            just spoke with my landlord. Apparently this guy got home last night at 2 am drunk, let his dog out with no collar, it bolted, he called the pound, and then passed out drunk on his couch. So this morning when we were ringing the doorbell and his dog was freaking out he was passed out drunk on his couch. Mike walked in to let the dog inside and found him laying there like a dick and dressed him down for this. Mike is a HUGE dog person and owns a few and doesn't fuck around with people who are irresponsible especially in weather like we're having. Hope this guy leaves soon. he's the worst.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• landlord = Mike?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, he's my BFF's husband.

Comment

• 22 degrees Thursday. Dusting of snow overnight, high of 25 degrees today. 52 degrees Saturday with freezing rain/snow in the morning followed by rain in the afternoon.

Sunday? High of 61 with rain.

Somebody wanna explain the fuck's going on here in NJ? Because global warming is like a myth and shit. Allegedly. 'Cause the new Prez says so.

Comment

• Negative 24 degrees when I got up this morning! At least it's supposed to warm up all day, getting to 2 above I think.

Comment

• Got like 10 inches of snow down here last night.

Comment

• Fucking 70 and humid as a motherfucker. And I will be at the music festival all day. Then tonight about 10 a storm rolls in and it drops to nothing. FUN.

Comment

• I just looked. The heat index is presently 87 fucking degrees. It will be 40 with a wind chill of 35 by 11pm.

Comment

• wack

Comment

• Texas. Even our weather fucks with you.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Got like 10 inches of snow down here last night.
                                Yeah, that's the storm the hit us on Thursday. I'm not sure how much it dumped but combined with the previous storm we have 20" on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X