No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It snowed most of the day and is supposed to freeze tonight. What. The fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      It snowed most of the day and is supposed to freeze tonight. What. The fuck.
      hahaha what the hell?

Comment

• hahahahahahahahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They are forecasting that this winter will be as bad as the last one. Set up an appointment with the replacement window people for an estimate.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• They are expecting it to be cold as shit down here too. Which, great. I need new windows too.

Comment

• Same here in MN. Glad we're gonna be spending 2 weeks in Florida, dammit.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• and it begins. 14 inches today. working from home because I'm a pussy who doesn't want to worry about driving home tonight in shitty conditions.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WFH here as well. Work sent out a mass email yesterday to tell everyone to WFH unless they absolutely had to come into the office today.

The snow isn't bad yet (looks like maybe a quarter of an inch so far), but it's gonna fucking dump pretty soon.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yep, it hit here last night too. There was about two hours of freezing rain and then at least half an inch of snow on top of that. Should be an interesting drive to work so I'm taking my sweet time getting ready.

Comment

• Snowed all day yesterday. Start to finish. Shovelled at 10am and 7pm and by the time I went to bed you wouldn't know it was ever touched. Looking forward to -29 windchill tonight while I shovel again because OH LOOK MORE FUCKING SNOW
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• New Jersey will be in the 60's today. However that cold front will be coming our way really soon. Expecting to need the winter jacket before the end of the week.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• only day 2 of winter. Already over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                            New Jersey will be in the 60's today. However that cold front will be coming our way really soon. Expecting to need the winter jacket before the end of the week.
                            Temp's supposed to hit the 40s by tomorrow afternoon, where it'll stay for the next few days.

HATE winter.

Comment

• I wore shorts to In n Out today. Might get some rain tomorrow.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• People crying about temps in the 40's, SMDH that's long sleeves and shorts weather in Texas. :-D
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X