No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The snow is already melting here. Whatever was on my street is mostly gone. Now it's looking like it's going to rain or something. I do hope it will be rain because then it'll get rid of more of this crap that is called snow.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Getting eight more inches of snow tomorrow night.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So the snow got delayed. We were supposed to get it this morning, but now it looks like we're gonna get absolutely POUNDED with it this afternoon and evening, possibly into tomorrow morning. Looking at around a foot of snow total, from what I understand.

KILL ME.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• A foot of snow by Friday morning? Doesn't that mean THREE DAY WEEKEND FOR MATT AND HIS MRS.?

Comment

• this snow shit is gonna suck. I have important things to get to tomorrow morning dammit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              A foot of snow by Friday morning? Doesn't that mean THREE DAY WEEKEND FOR MATT AND HIS MRS.?
              I'll be working from home, I can tell ya THAT much.

Comment

• Can't believe yall are still getting snowed in. It's hitting fucking 77 today.

Comment

• It's begins...

Comment

• Yep, the drizzle is starting to change to snow now. I left work early to beat the rush...smart call.

Comment

• had to drive thru Plainfield to get home from a dep today. The ice/snow is piled up 3' or so from the curb in places. And people are parking NEXT TO it, thus reducing main arteries to one lane. Not one lane in each direction, one lane altogether. I thought a bus (one I yielded to, no less) was gonna sideswipe me into next week at one point. Add in monstrous potholes, too. Y'know. . . just for fun.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Yep, the drizzle is starting to change to snow now. I left work early to beat the rush...smart call.
                        My drive home was terrible. WOOOOOOoo.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, we had a rare thing for New Jersey today. We had a "Tornado Watch" in effect until 5 pm. Tornadoes are really rare here.

As far as I know, there weren't any twisters, but we did have thunder, lightening & hail.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Last summer, I was in SC w/ the wife's family & a small tornado took some siding off her sister's house. The same day, a small twister hit her other sister's house (who was down there with us), & pulled the power line coupling off her house. Both are areas where tornadoes are extremely rare. What are the ODDS?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• My wife scared the hell out of me this morning. We were sitting in the living room and she says: "What's that smoke?" I look out the front window and there's what appears to be white smoke rising from the bushes in front of the house. I run out on to the front porch - barefoot & shirtless, much to the chagrin of any neighbors that might have been watching - only to realize it's steam coming off the snow in the branches. Rapid temp change over night; gonna hit the 50's today, they say.

Comment

• I noticed the same thing but with my entrance mat

Comment

Working...
                                X