No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck this winter. Fuck it right in the butt with a cattle prod.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The cattle prod is not severe enough.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Seriously. Never want to shovel again.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• This winter can officially bite me, now. I had to be somewhere at about 10 AM. So I went out & started the car, & turned on the defrosters at about 9:30. I got in the car at about 9:50 and there is now a crack in my front windshield, almost all the way across. Jesus Christ! I didn't think it was THAT cold out this morning.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Damn, Iggy, that sucks!

We'll be having a heat wave here today, as it will be close to 40!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We're getting pounded with snow this morning. Thank God it's Presidents Day...a lot of people have the day off, lessening the overall level of traffic.

Gonna be hitting 40 this week, though. Can't wait.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I get to stay inside all day. WOO WORKING IN THE EDUCATION SECTOR.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kinda wish I had wfh today. There's nothing going on that needs me to be here in the office today. Shit, probably 2/3 of the office is wfh.

WHY AM I SO DAMNED RESPONSIBLE??????
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• THIS is why.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      THIS is why.

I want to be there with a frou-frou drink in a pineapple with an umbrella stuck in it. Please.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• It's not quite the Island nation of Guam, but that'll do, Ig. That'll do.

Comment

• Been awake since 3:45 AM thinking about this fucking trial I'm supposed to start today. Checked the court website about 6 and realized there'd be a delayed court opening till 10:30. Figured I'd jump back in the sack for 2 hrs and try to get a little more shut eye, anyway. Between the calls from a) my office b) my son'd school c) My wife's school & d) my son's school again announcing THEIR delayed openings, & my son deciding to get up and come snuggle with mom and dad (which involved a lot of nervous fidgeting & whining about why he can't bring his iPad into bed to play Minecraft), I just got the hell up at 7 and started shoveling. It was quick work, as the snow is light & fluffy, but it's still coming down. I am going to be USELESS by 3 PM. I'll probably fall asleep on jury selection. Enough, winter. Enough.

Comment

• Got word from my boss that I don't have to be there until 10 - 10:30 today. Don't mind, hope it makes the day go quicker.
                            Last edited by Timothy225; 02-18-2014, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              THIS is why.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME SO WELL DON'T YOU???????

You're right...

Comment

• 77 degrees today!

Comment

Working...
                                X