No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic absolutely SUCKED this morning. Seriously, this was the worst gridlock of the Winter for me. RAGE.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Weird. I had no problems on the freeway or anything. Was going like 60 the whole way.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I left 20 minutes early and got here 15 minutes late. I had to do my morning scrum call from my cellphone on highway 100.

RAGEBALLZ
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Rob, I think we're done. It's supposed to get warmer each day this week and finally hit 50 this weekend. Next week? Looking to be sunny and in the high 40s.

You hear that, snow? You're outta here!

Comment

• about goddamn time. So done at this point.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like all your snow belongs to us, Rob and Matt. Got a fair amount this morning with more on the way. Should wrap up by tonight - luckily the roads are pretty clear.

Comment

• I bet we get dumped on again. It will just melt faster now.

Comment

• Went to Nawf Cahlina to visit my folks & my bro in their new digs. Just got back tonight. I asked my brother to pick a trail for us to hike, that wasn't too long or difficult (I would be bringing my 6 year old). He selected a trail near Linville Falls, the internet description of which seemed pretty righteous. Wednesday, we went out there, & the road was closed because of the 6+" of fucking snow that had fallen the night before. It really DOES snow more in the mountains, I guess. We consoled ourselves w/ a walk down some nature trails in town. And the rest of the trip kicked ass.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• so fucking sick of winter. FUCKING SICK.

Gonna go all Shining on some motherfuckers soon

Comment

• I HATE THIS STATE.

For those of you that don't know, we're supposed to get around 6 inches of fucking snow starting tonight, lasting into Thursday morning.

RAGE.

Comment

• In the land of everlasting spring it is 84 today, and we have a nice thunderstorm rolling in tomorrow.

Comment

• I hate you.

Comment

• There should be a thread for seasons. Texas would have summer, Minnesota would have this one, and no one would post in the others!

It's a win-win!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Were getting your shitty snow Friday, Minisoda. Fuck you people, for I just changed my winter tires last saturday.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I hate you.
                                Best economy in the States, I keep telling you to bring your ass down and put on 40lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X