No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just shoveled our deck. We had at least 8 inches on it of that fluffy, wet snow.

Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• took Fahey out in this. The snow was higher than he is. Pretty funny seeing him jumping through the snow.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So what're the chances any of you Minnesotans staying home tomorrow due to snow?

Comment

• We're also getting that stowm. Along with some freezing rain. That's gonna be fun, coming back home tomorrow morning, smack in the traffic.... I'll probably get to sleep around 9 if I'm lucky...

On the plus side, my husky is gonna be fully happy.
          Last edited by Martin; 12-09-2012, 05:13 PM.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            So what're the chances any of you Minnesotans staying home tomorrow due to snow?
            Plows are out now. The commute will suck, but I'll be going in to work tomorrow.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I just shoveled our deck. We had at least 8 inches on it of that fluffy, wet snow.

That's branch breakin' snow. We had a small snow storm roll thru right on Sandy's heels, & it fucked up the shapes of my evergreens out front from the branches being all weighted down for hours. A couple years ago, a real heavy wet snoefall permanently split the top of the small tree flanking my drive; went from Lone Pine Mall to Twin Pine Mall in 2 days.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Winter finally came to Houston at 3am. Scary as shit thunderstorm, at one point lightning struck so close I was worried it hit my house or the neighbors. Hail was pounding away at the roof. Dog was freaking out and I kind of wanted to as well. High is 56 today, but the wind is supposed to give windchill of a high of 40. Not sure what the speed is but it blew me out of my lane on the freeway a couple times, and my fleece wasn't doing jack shit to keep me warm walking in from the garage.

Comment

• The Minnesotans are laughing at you. You know that, right?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Minnesotans haven't spent the last three months sweating balls like it was still July either.

Comment

• suck it. like 15 inches of snow on the ground this morning. Drive in to work was hellish. Saw a dude next to me spin out, do a 720 and almost fly off the bridge. That was fun. Still made it to work 5 minutes early. LIKE A BOSS. Although, I totes could have worked from home today. No one came in apparently. pussies.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob typed all that with his dick. LIKE. A. MAN!

Comment

• well now. THAT was a fun commute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Rob typed all that with his dick. LIKE. A. MAN!

HA HA HA! And if it had been him (God Forbid) that spun off the bridge, do you suppose he would have shouted "I regret nothing!!!" on the way down?

Comment

• Totally.

Comment

• Snow is fucking coming down in sheets. The commute today is gonna SUCK.

Comment

Working...
                                X