X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of bacon fat.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• More like chicken fried steak, fried catfish, and Whataburger. And whichever Asian cuisine he latched onto.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Best economy in the States, I keep telling you to bring your ass down and put on 40lbs

I am all for that. Lesley won't budge. But we're totally going to visit at some point. I DEMAND GREAT FOOD STUFFED INTO MY MOUF.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• (starts looking at property on Maui...)
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Should I mention it's 82 here in Joisey, sun is shining, nary a cloud in the sky, with a nice breeze a wafting from the shore?

Nah. I'll keep that shit to myself, then.

Comment

• Yeah, but it's in Jersey...

Comment

• Secure that shit Tim
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We seem to have vaulted right over spring & into summer again. I had a smoke in my yard w/ a friend on Saturday night, after a reasonably warm, short sleeve kind of day, and it was fucking freezing. We almost (ALMOST) gave up early on the smokes & went inside. And today I'm in fucking shorts and sweating, a mere 3 days later. Al Gore is laughung at us from his compound in Central America.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had like three inches of snow on the patio this morning and it's close to
                    T-shirt weather this afternoon. The end times are upon us, friends. Grab your finest alcohols and salted cured meats and meet me in the bunker.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      In the land of everlasting spring ....
                      BA-Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You're kidding right? The state where you are eternally swimming in a pool of your own sweat? Where if you don't have AC during the "summer", you will almost literally shrivel up and die? That land of everlasting "spring"?
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Hey, even if it's 103F outside it's really spring + X. So spring + 30F = summer, but you still need spring. LET ME LIE TO MYSELF SO I CAN SURVIVE ANOTHER SUMMER INGRID

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Yeah, but it's in Jersey...
                          And your point is?
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Isn't Jersey kind of one of the crappiest State in the US? I don't know much about it, but it seems the butt of many many jokes (being NY's asshole), and the strip I see when I go the NYC is spectacular in the OMG THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE department (though it's jsut that, one part of the State)

Comment

• The middle part of Jersey is great. Close to the beaches. Lots of trees and open spaces. Great Adventure. PNC Bank Arts Center. Easy access to Philly & NYC. We have all sorts of farms in this section of Jersey, along with all the farm-fresh produce in the summer either at Farmer's Markets or U-Pick farms. There are a whole bunch of things to do in this part of Jersey. We even have (*gasp*) theaters that have good plays and concerts.

Only bad thing is the humidity in the summer. But then, go to the beach!

The northern part of NJ is NYC asshole. We live in the awesome part.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                                BA-Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You're kidding right? The state where you are eternally swimming in a pool of your own sweat? Where if you don't have AC during the "summer", you will almost literally shrivel up and die? That land of everlasting "spring"?

hahahhahaha. win.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X