No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was almost 60 degrees yesterday and now it's snowing and it appears the sun has been extinguished.

Comment

• Telling us to expect sleet and ice on the roads starting late tonight, and going until at least 9 tomorrow morning. I will be keeping my ass at home if that's the case.

Comment

• -17 (-35 with windchill) on the way into work today. wooooooo
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, effing COLD outside.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Supposed to get down to like 12 degrees tomorrow, and ice/sleet/snow is supposed to be worse than Friday. Blah.

Comment

• Tuesday AND Wednesday ice on roads?........ FML
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• -18 on the way to work today. Not counting windchill. Tad nippy outside.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah but at least you have tauntauns to climb into.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This winter can go fuck itself. Just as our air conditioning at work doesn't work in the summer, so the heat doesn't work in the winter. When it gets this cold, you can almost see your breath in the store. And you definitely can see it in the back room/break room.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Everything will be shut down tomorrow and Wednesday. Office said work from home.

Comment

• because of ice? Fuck, I wish we closed down due to ice.

Comment

• We're just told, "Leave earlier and drive safer"

Comment

• Well we can come in "if it's safe" but the Mayor's office is basically saying "Get off the fucking streets by Noon Tuesday and stay off them until at least Noon Wednesday."

Comment

• ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO MOVE TO TEXAS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO MOVE TO TEXAS.
                                I keep telling you.

Comment

Working...
                                X