No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meanwhile we're getting a heatwave here. It's glorious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Snow's let up, for now, and we have a nice freezing rain going. Dug my car out and cleaned Jen's car off before the cold had me running back into the house (LOVE my central heating).

We're waiting for the condo association to call us to move our cars so the plows can clear our spots. Plows have already hit blacktop on the main drags.

Comment

• It's gonna hit 60 today and 70 tomorrow!

Comment

• We're warming up today and then getting 3 more inches tomorrow. But, next week is supposed to be in the 60s. That's what happens when you live in a Valley that is situated dead center on an isotherm.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We'll get up to low-mid 40s next week!

Yeah, I got nothin'.

Comment

• We're in the 40s next week as well. Time to break out the shorts!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just found a notice on my FB feed that we may get another snowstorm on Saturday. Lovely! (NOT!!!!)

Snow tonight and snow Saturday. I want spring to come NOW!
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Read it and weep, bitches.

Thursday
                  Cloudy skies. High 28F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.

Comment

• At this time last week it was -30. Right night it's almost 50. Climate change, man.

Comment

• Earlier tonight we had freezing rain & sleet. Very glad the Association plowed out our parking spots. I'm even happier that I had the good sense to make sure that there was a clear way to the storm drain for any melting snow and slush.

I am not looking forward to dealing with the ice tomorrow morning but glad not to be dealing with ice ponds just surface ice.

Comment

• My friend had to go to Annapolis for her grandpa's funeral. She had three flights canceled before they finally sent her to Pittsburgh. She said the 4 hour and change drive took near 8 hours.

Comment

• So yesterday afternoon the snow stops, giving over to rain (very light at 1st, thank God). I go out and shovel at least a ton of it (literally; all wet and heavy, I think every shovel weighed 30-60+ lbs) before the heavy rain hits, which it did. Went to bed about 11:30, after a dissatisfying weather forecast predicting more snow for "North & West of the City" - can they BE any more vague?) only to wake up to 2-3 more inches overtop a sheet of ice. It's like Old Man Winter wasn't happy with just knocking us down; he had to spit on us we're lying there.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And unfortunately, according to "Severe Weather NJ", we're going to get hit with more. Some areas will get 8+ inches.

I said it once and I'll say it again, "I WANT SPRING NOW!!!!!!!!"

Comment

• It's coming for you.

Comment

• [Sits Up Quickly in Bed, Clutching Blanket to Chest] NNNOOOOOO!!!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X