• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
    is enjoying his 80 degree apartment with all of the windows open

Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
      is enjoying his 80 degree apartment with all of the windows open

Be sure to turn on all the faucets and set the oven to broil.

Comment

• hahah, yesss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No fucks given at case del Hughes today.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm just picturing all the snowflakes melting as they touch the superheated air, before they even have a chance to hit the ground.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The guys came by and 'fixed' the furnace at around 6:45pm last night.

I say 'fixed' because he got it working and then it took a shit AGAIN around 10pm. So yeah, the guy is coming back out later on today. We can get the thing started by turning it off and on, but it won't STAY on.

Rage.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Time for them to bust out the home warranty and replace that fucker.

Comment

• Also time for Matt to say: "Look at this, right here", and when Incompetent Repair Guy bends over to peer at the spot he's pointing to, Matt grabs him by the neck, shouts: "I want my furnace repaired to-DAY!" & pounds his head into the wall. Repeatedly. Punctuating each subsequent impact with another "To-DAY!" until the guy's toop falls off and he falls to the floor bleeding and crying.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ok it's fucking cold in this house. Missing Brittany tonight bc she made me amazing cocoa. I've go to one have the furnace maintenance done so. Can use it. And of course I took the comforter to get dry cleaned so all I have is this crappy throw blanket.

Comment

• Furnace got fixed. It wasn't the first guy's fault. Hard to explain, but the second guy came out and did a couple more things on our obsolete furnace and got it working. It worked beautifully all night long, so I think we're good.

Comment

• it has begun. hard. ugh.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• I'm going out driving in this shit. If you don't hear from me soon, send help. With beer.

Comment

• Winter Storm Caesar.

I don't know why, but I keep saying it in Antonio Banderas' voice. Gives it a Latin feel.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• ... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until midnight CST
                                tonight...

* timing... snow... heavy at times... will gradually diminish from
                                west to east this evening. The wind will then increase from the
                                northwest with drifting snow expected through late evening.

* Total snow accumulations... 8 to 12 inches. Localized totals of
                                up to 16 inches in Minnesota.

* Other impacts... areas of blowing snow will develop late this
                                afternoon over central and eastern Minnesota as northwest winds
                                increase to 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Snow has
                                accumulated heavily on trees and power lines... bringing the
                                threat for isolated power outages into the evening hours as
                                winds increase.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow and blowing snow means
                                severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring.
                                Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel
                                dangerous. Only travel in an emergency. If you must travel... keep
                                an extra flashlight... food... and water in your vehicle in case of
                                an emergency.

Comment

Working...
                                X