No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now, all of this is making Pelosi look like an absolute genius. She held off on sending all of this to the Senate until it became obvious that more shit was going to drop. These new bombshells are forcing the GOP senators to commit to actions that will have long term consequences with independent voters who can be swayed. The base zealots aren't going anywhere but you need more than them to win the election.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed. Pelosi's playing the long game seems to be paying off like a mofo. Bolton's manuscript, Parnas' tapes, Romney and a couple of other GOPers ready to side with the Dems on calling witnesses... McConnell's jowls must be quivering in confusion and rage at this point.

It'll never happen, but I'm praying a hat trick is pulled and we get that magic 2/3 vote to convict.

Comment

• Romney's Faction is getting bolder. Especially because they feel like they got fucked on the Bolton stuff.

Even if this goes to shit, there are still more charges to bring and then the Bolton shit and whatever Orange Fuck Boy freaks out on next.

Hell, they are going to be debating if asshole waived executive privilege with his Bolton response. FUN FACT: HE DID!
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That thing where you hold on to just a little bit of hope that someone in the GOP will do the right thing but LOL nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            That thing where you hold on to just a little bit of hope that someone in the GOP will do the right thing but LOL nope.

They were never going to do the right thing, but that's not what this is about.

It's a war of attrition, as the public will keep being exposed to the multiple crimes, witnesses and facts that all keep getting killed at that level. Then, these fuck have to answer to people outside of their base about what they're doing.

If you haven't noticed from Shaky Head Collins, Human Shit Pile McSally and Cory "I might lose, but at least I'm in Colorado" Gardner...they don't think on their feet well.

The name of the game isn't one decisive one. It's multiple hits that they have to sustain and answer over and over again until they collapse.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The news cycle this week is going to be a drag, what with Trump doing yet another victory lap because he thinks he got away with it. Fucker still got impeached though, so his legacy is for shit.

Comment

• Last 48 hours have been something.

Comment

• Why is a shithole like Iowa so important? Like, get with the 21st century, guys.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, is that Butt dude legit? Does he has the strength to knock Trump down? I know Bernie does, but him?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watching Pelosi last night during that embarrassing stat of the elect me again speech was fucking great and infuriating at the same time.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, the Republic had a relatively good run. Let's see what a Fascist Dictatorship is all about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Why is a shithole like Iowa so important? Like, get with the 21st century, guys.

It's the first vote in the primaries, and is a swing state. Pretty telling sign of how things can go.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            It's the first vote in the primaries, and is a swing state. Pretty telling sign of how things can go.

It hasn't been telling for nearly 20 years now. IA, NH, VT get a lot of smoke blown up their ass for no reason.

The first real primary with weight is South Carolina because of the demographic spread.

Also, I worked for a little bit with the Pete Butt outreach until I bounced. Dude rigged Iowa and fucked it up. Now, Nevada and other states are dumping the app that he helped fund because lo and behold, it can be socially engineered.

The big lesson to be taken away from Iowa is Biden's support has collapsed and in heavily white areas Warren still doesn't have the oomph to carry.

But, Sanders and Mayor Pete did. Even with Mayor Pete's team trying to throw the numbers...he still placed better than Biden.

Comment

• NH backs up the Sanders/Pete duology.

South Carolina will decide a lot. But, honestly there's only 4 people left in this race right now.

Sanders
                              Buttigeg
                              Warren
                              Klobuchar

Also, wasn't it kind of Trump to wait a week before setting the stage for his next impeachment?

Comment

• What's your take on Bloomberg, Troy? I doubt he'll get anywhere near a nomination at this point, but do you see him throwing his financial weight behind any of the candidates?

Comment

Working...
                                X