No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're right, I'm gonna make me a peach cobbler for dessert tonight.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gotta wonder if the GOP suddenly going ALL IN this morning with the repeal of the individual mandate being a part of tax reform is going to have an effect on your rumor, Troy.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I love that their solution to everyone hates us and this tax bill is to roll in the healthcare repeal which was also incredibly unpopular. This is not a two great tastes taste great together sitch, gop.

Comment

• I was at another crack of dawn screening. What happened?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The GOP is doing a Hail Mary, adding a repeal of the individual mandate into the tax reform bill.

What movie did you see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              The GOP is doing a Hail Mary, adding a repeal of the individual mandate into the tax reform bill.

What movie did you see?
              The Man Who Invented Christmas. Shocked they even bothered to do a screening.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36...-against-trump

Given where the news arrived, I think last night's email was referring to this.

Comment

• Does this mean anything apart from being a symbolic gesture? Are we facing a moment where people are suddenly going to sign on to this?

Comment

Does this mean anything apart from being a symbolic gesture? Are we facing a moment where people are suddenly going to sign on to this?
                    It's a slow build to keep support up while Mueller does his thing. While he's been doing his thing well, it's like waiting for a fucking Groundhog in Feb.

Comment

• HEEEEEEEEEEEEY EVERYBODY ITS COLD OUTSIDE (IN THE GULAG)

Comment

• A++, William.

Comment

• 2 more Moore accusers.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._he_didnt.html

Comment

• and silence from Drumpf. ugh. Can we please impeach this piece of shit already?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Next up on the sexual assault shitpile: Al Franken.

Comment

Next up on the sexual assault shitpile: Al Franken.
                                I'm kinda familiar with the reporter making the accusations. As shitty as it sounds, she's an Orange County Republican with an axe to grind.

Yet, people forget...he was a major cokehead turned prolific Senator. Shit was bound to happen.

It's one more installment in the daily drama of C'MON, BOB! ANY DAY, BOB! YOU CAN'T EXECUTE THEM FOR ESPIONAGE AND TREASON MULTIPLE TIMES, BOB!

Comment

Working...
                                X