No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is KJU really on the verge of death?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      so is KJU really on the verge of death?

The best I can get out of multiple news sources is he had a medical issue 5-6 days ago. Just underwent surgery and he got an infection in his surgical opening.

Some have assumed COVID direct infect, but nothing to suggest that exists.

What's more troubling is that out of the Filipino news services, word is literally just pouring out that the entire medical staff has been detained indefinitely.

All of this coming on the Senate Intel Cmte announcing at noon that Trump was 100% a Russian asset and we're set up for a fun day.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Had to grab some food.

Honestly, I think the little tubby despot is still alive, just heavily fucked up after what sounded like surgery to get a stint put in his little porky heart.

Still needing a stint at his age in North Korea isn't exactly the harbinger of a guy that's going to make it to 45.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          All of this coming on the Senate Intel Cmte announcing at noon that Trump was 100% a Russian asset and we're set up for a fun day.
          Wait...what?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Wait...what?
            Yeah, say wha?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Wait...what?

Boom!
              https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_Volume4.pdf

Comment

• is that new? Like, new today?

Comment

is that new? Like, new today?

as in public view? Yes.

Comment

• Eat UV rays and shoot up bleach. Truly Trump is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

Well, second only to people who vote for him, I suppose.

Comment

• I really, really wish some brave and noble Secret Service agent would rush the stage and bitch slap Trump every single time he says something stupid. I'd personally give him/her a medal and hang their poster on my wall.

Comment

• I don't even need that. Just one person to tell him straight up, "You're dumb as fuck bro." Reporter, agent, random ass staffer, ANYBODY and let it get caught on camera. Orange fucker would probably lock up he'd be so thrown off.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd love it if the next time Trump says he "never said that" during a live press conference or briefing, one of the reporters held up a cell phone and replayed a previous occasion when he did, in fact, say that.

Comment

• Re: North Korea.

I really hate being right all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Re: North Korea.

I really hate being right all the time.
                              So he's dead DEAD?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IF he is, (and I'm not doubting you at all, Troy, but right now it's still a very strong rumor) I'm not going to lose any sleep about him passing. Guy was a complete entitled bastard, just like his old man and grandfather.

I'm very curious where this goes from here. Will his sister take over til his kids come of age, or will there be a coup and the family will finally be ousted? Will Trump go to Kim's funeral? Does Trump have to come back?

Comment

Working...
                                X