POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    What's your take on Bloomberg, Troy? I doubt he'll get anywhere near a nomination at this point, but do you see him throwing his financial weight behind any of the candidates?

Himself. He'd rather fuck up the Democratic race so that Trump wins again so he can secure his money. He's just a republican sleeper agent. Fuck him.

Comment

• Team Fuck Bloomberg
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm ok with him throwing money away and trolling Trump the whole time but there's no way he's a viable nominee.

Comment

• Agreed - got into the race way too late, best bet is he throws some cash at whoever the Dem nom is just to spite Trump, but otherwise he's barely a blip.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Himself. He'd rather fuck up the Democratic race so that Trump wins again so he can secure his money. He's just a republican sleeper agent. Fuck him.

That's the surface read. Having been exposed to his team's mechanics more than ever in the last 7 weeks, I see a hint of promise surrounded by a lot of douche.

Basically, homeslice knows that he only has 1 shot at WH and it's super thin.

What he wants to do is to become the Left's version of the Koch Brothers. He's actively poaching State level politicians across purple areas of the country to start facilitating think tanks and consortiums to sort money and deliver it to academic trusts and corporate gifts to better enhance Leftist presence in key areas.

Dude is also super looking into funding a Left answer to FOX News.

That being said, his team is full of the biggest douchebags in years.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can't win hearts and minds with fucking hugs and handies anymore.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What’s the take on those prosecutors leaving the Stone case?

Also, thanks Trump for admitting he sent Giuliani to Ukraine for Biden dirt.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was a smart move to call attention to what Barr tried to do and seemingly failed at doing.

Now, the Judge is left with sole discretion at sentencing and it still looks like she's going to throw the book at Stone.

What it did do was setup a next round of charges and Barr/Trump fucking up their new bullshit story. Mainly because Barr is so good of a liar that Thin Skull Trump couldn't figure out what was going on and ratted out the whole process.

That's not to be out done by the Trump/Giuliani confession a day ago, but it's just fuck-up after another with these clowns.

I've got even odds on Impeachment 2: Boogaloo by Memorial Day at earliest.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• While there has been a tremendous amount of overreaction tonight...all I have to say is dismiss James Carville at your peril.

Comment

• Gotta agree - Carville's on point with his take on Sanders. I just can't see him beating Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Gotta agree - Carville's on point with his take on Sanders. I just can't see him beating Trump.

Sanders at this point is a great VP candidate ala Biden.

Biden was a great VP. That's all.

Comment

• I've been saying since the run-up to the primaries in 2016 that Sanders is tailor-made for the VP slot. Clinton should have locked him down for the job when she got the nomination, as it would've got Sanders supporters onboard, and she'd have gotten the votes she needed to score more electoral points than Trump.

Comment

• I love Sanders, I love the idea of Sanders, but I just don't see him winning because old people frighten easily and his ideas are still somehow radical. That said, Carville is usually pretty damn on the ball.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The more Sanders talks this time, the less I like him.

He's becoming a liability.

Comment

• He does kind of speak reckless as fuck like he's already nominated.

Comment

Working...
                                X