POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Yeah. Trump's not going to get charged with any kind of campaign finance violation, of course, but it's really the first public proof of him actively engaged in what everyone has assumed.

Campaign finance won't even matter now.

As I was explaining to someone else, all of the criminals will get taken down by three categories.

Out and out peacetime conspiracy (really treason but they're going to pretty it)
    Financial Crimes
    Perjury/Obstruction of Justice
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Of course the Trumpets will scream that it’s all lies and somehow Hillary and her emails are at the bottom of this.

I look forward to the end of the Trumpets, so we can return to America's new favorite pasttime "SJW douchebag said What?".
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm just hoping Trump, and everyone else involved, does some serious jail time when all's said and done.

Comment

• Something's happening right now. Mueller at court and the entire floor has been sealed off from the public.

Comment

• Yeah, saw that on Zoe Tillman's twitter feed. Shit's on.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sounds like it's all done now. No confirmed sightings so far, but I'm sure we'll hear something.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• LOL Flynn. Someone probably had to change his pants during recess.

Comment

• The Trump Foundation announcement only means that NY State got everything they needed. Technically, these guys wanted to fold last year so they could have a few weeks to shred docs and disappear execs.

NY AG didn't allow for that, but now does. It's cool to see what happens now.

Flynn is the first Trump fuck to get hit with the treason brand. Damn, I love Judge Sullivan.

Comment

• I saw that Sullivan walked back those comments after the recess but, yeah, he made his point. He got them MAGA chuds in a tizzy again.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I saw that Sullivan walked back those comments after the recess but, yeah, he made his point. He got them MAGA chuds in a tizzy again.

Well, it's not treason during peacetime. That's about all they got to beat the label.

Comment

• Talk to me, Troy. What are you hearing? What are we looking at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Talk to me, Troy. What are you hearing? What are we looking at?

Mattis' resignation just told the Military Right that it's OK to prepare for Trump to leave.

Rosenstein finally got a public confirmation he's in charge of the Probe.

Pelosi is baiting Trump into a shutdown and he's diving headfirst into it.

All the while, I still wait for the fucking hilarity that is coming in January.

Comment

• Trump wants the shutdown to last "years."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46763940

Comment

• what a dumpster fire
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                what a Trumpster fire
                                Fixed
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X