• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We'll see. Even if the House brings impeachment, the Republican held Senate will fuck it all up so as to keep Trump in power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        We'll see. Even if the House brings impeachment, the Republican held Senate will fuck it all up so as to keep Trump in power.

That's the beauty of the hearings. You control the narrative and you can run the table to make the rats eat each other.

Even if you don't get rid of them all, you damage the ship enough to sink.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Plus, most of the upper GOP Echelon is already trying to spin this into a Giuliani and Trump conspiracy.

Romney will poke his nose in to see if he has a 2020 chance and he'll screw with part of the base.

Meanwhile, the Pence coalition will try to save their own ass.

That leaves Moscow Mitch balancing the needs of his 2019/2020 bedfellows and the fact that he's where he doesn't like to be...the center of angry attention.

In terms of historical precedent, this will be more Nixon than anything else. Fuck, Romney is already starting to turn into Barry Goldwater. It's just will he resign by the end of the assembled committees' investigations or will he take it to the Senate and torpedo the GOP for 2020.

Knowing how the GOP machine works on a fundamental level, they're going to cut their losses. Trump and more than likely Pence take the hit alongside Giuliani. Everyone else either negotiates their departures.

Then, the GOP gets a new boogeyman in Interim President Nancy Pelosi. The Dems see it as a win (WOMAN GOOD), meanwhile they can shuffle their focus and demonize the Left for attacking an American hero.

If you don't think they're not already planning for this, the entire next 18 months of fundraising has shifted to a non Trump future for the Right.

As much as I generally don't like AOC, she is right. You can get rid of the stink, but the apparatus is still there. The Right will sacrifice the Trump Admin to keep the apparatus intact. The apparatus is their livelihood.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I hope it plays out that way, Troy. I really do. I want Trump and his administration gone in the worst way, but the fucker's a cockroach. All the shit that's come out about him, the blatant lies he tells, his obvious madness, and the bastard is still in charge.

Comment

• Personally, I'm counting on a Dem sweep of Presidency, House, and Senate for 2020. If that happens, they have TWO YEARS to get an agenda done and out there, because they'll probably lose either the house or the senate in 2022 (because memories are fucking short and the economy of Trump will finally bottom out).

For sure, they need RBG to retire on January 21st, 2021 so that they can nominate a 40 year old pro choice judge.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not a fangirl of AOC but I don't quite get the hate either. What am I missing Troy? I ask because honestly I avoid as much of this shit as I can because to me they're all fucking reckless or crazy or just stupid as shit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I'm not a fangirl of AOC but I don't quite get the hate either. What am I missing Troy? I ask because honestly I avoid as much of this shit as I can because to me they're all fucking reckless or crazy or just stupid as shit.

AOC is a tank. While that's good for distraction purposes, she also offers up bulletin board material for opposition.

While parties need firebrands to distract from real work, they can also torch real progressive ideas that are getting developed.

The ones that hate AOC can't see the good for the bad. I can see both, my problem with AOC is that she's like Homer after bowling the perfect game. Sure, that was cool...but what have you done recently? Not fucking much.

Everyone still has a role to play. It's just when the Captain has control of the ship. Quit trying to navigate from the back of the boat.

Comment

• They're all turning on each other.

Giuliani and Trump want to pin this on Pence, Pence and the others are pushing it back on them.

Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch is putting on his big boy turtle face and laughing at all of this. It's a facade. Mitch doesn't know all of what they have or the whistleblower's real identity.

Fuck, he doesn't know about the results of the 11 other cases open after the Mueller Report.

But, he sure knows how to stoke the fires of left-wing depression about how this is all going to die in a Senate trial. Well, even if it doesn't...you're not getting it right away. All the receipts, names, evidence is going to be made in the open. Years of dirty laundry thrown in the streets with multiple people implicated in a televised and real-time reported format.

And then the Senate thinks they're going to stick by their weakest link in front of an ever-dwindling base? Fuck, Ben Sasse was already cracking today.

The worst thing in the world for the GOP is to have Trump's undercover bullshit exposed and then all of their buddies implicated on repeat, nightly
                    daily hourly and so on.

Then, after all of that...having to say to the entire American populace...ignore all of that. The Trump base would let him ear fuck them, but Soft Cons and Middle of the Aisle aren't so easy to push.

But, again...what do they do? Take the hit and fight again another day. Make it a win and spend the forseeable future losing everything in sight and digging a bigger hole for Trump after DC.

None of them are getting away clean. It's just when do they want to face the music and who is going to cut who loose first.

Comment

• That's great and all but I still expect Pelosi to rush this through and put all of their eggs in the Ukraine basket, which is a terrrrrrible plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        That's great and all but I still expect Pelosi to rush this through and put all of their eggs in the Ukraine basket, which is a terrrrrrible plan.

If I had a dollar for everytime people err'd on the worst case scenario here, I'd have $286 dollars. I did the math.

The people expecting a clear-cut Left Wing victory aren't getting it. The people expecting utter defeat and Trump Eternal Life Party aren't getting it.

The desire for self-preservation will dictate everything to come. Timestamp me on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          If I had a dollar for everytime people err'd on the worst case scenario here, I'd have $286 dollars. I did the math.

The people expecting a clear-cut Left Wing victory aren't getting it. The people expecting utter defeat and Trump Eternal Life Party aren't getting it.

The desire for self-preservation will dictate everything to come. Timestamp me on that.
                          Yeah, this won't end in some clean wrapped up victory. Our system is so broken that even if all the dirty Trump folk go there's still a shit ton of other criminals within not involved with this shit.

Also I get what you mean on AOC Troy. I'm indifferent, but I get it.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, this won't end in some clean wrapped up victory. Our system is so broken that even if all the dirty Trump folk go there's still a shit ton of other criminals within not involved with this shit.

Also I get what you mean on AOC Troy. I'm indifferent, but I get it.

I would like to see her get out of this phase and develop into a real leader. Not just someone trying to win Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I would like to see her get out of this phase and develop into a real leader. Not just someone trying to win Twitter.
                              She would do herself a favor by just getting off of Twitter. By even answering some of the trolls on there she's giving them more fuel. What I do like about her is she is willing to ask hard questions of people who are used to softballs being lobbed at them.

Comment

She would do herself a favor by just getting off of Twitter. By even answering some of the trolls on there she's giving them more fuel. What I do like about her is she is willing to ask hard questions of people who are used to softballs being lobbed at them.
                                She's the future. A Democrat unafraid.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X