No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That assassination of Ave is freaky. But yeah, hearing Americans saying it’s just like America are delusionals. There’s more shootings in the US than the rest of the world, and that’s excluding war zones and war torn countries.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• What a dick stain. Ted Nugent needs to pull a Meatloaf.

“What a beautiful statement, ‘I will not comply.’ I’m like Rosa Parks with a Glock,” he said. “You try to give me a stupid, immoral, nonsensical, arbitrary, capricious, punitive, mandate mask puke, and I will not comply.”
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So now veterans and their spouses can get a 5 year teaching certification with no prior experience or degree at all. Coool. COOOOOOOOOL

I'd be so fucking pissed if I worked my ass off, got loans, did schooling, etc etc and some fucking dumb spouse of a veteran is all like "I TEACH NOW TOO CAUSE MY HUBBY OR WIFE DID SOME MILITARY STUFF AT SOME POINT".

Like, listen, my dad is a 30+ year veteran and he knows some shit. But that doesn't mean the dude could teach fucking kids man. This shit is bonkers.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They're doing a fine job killing public school and dems as usual don't even try to care.

Comment

• I mean, the current level to get a teaching cert in FL is low as fuckkkk. All you need is 60 college credits, a 2.5 or higher GPA, and pass a fucking Subject matter exam. Shit man, I could be a teacher but I won't because fuuuuck that.

Comment

• Well it’s Florida. Basically, you know how to train a dog, you know how to train these retards.

Comment

• That shit about finding that old bitch in some KY apt that caused Emmett Till to be murdered is kind of nuts. She's dying of cancer and still says she's a victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  They're also going out of their way to hide the bitch.

I have a feeling she's in Eastern KY and the only reason she popped up was because of the flooding causing issues with her hospice care. This bitch stayed hidden for a reason and she's probably going to move again. Even in the Mountains, someone is going to take a crack at her.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, the Pentagon and multiple agencies all deleted their text messages about Jan 6th months ago in a coordinated cover-up.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Kind of a shitty coordinated cover-up since everyone now knows about it. Hope people get fired and prosecuted over this.

Comment

• The fucking PENTAGON??

Comment

• This shit is so fucked.

Comment

• Also, the missing texts coordinating a lot of this shit.

Well, they found Alex Jones' copy in his recently leaked last 2 years of text messages today at the Trial. Everyone from his exwife to DOJ is subpoenaing them.
                            Last edited by Anderson; 08-03-2022, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• If Alex Jones is the smoking gun to bring all of these fucks down I will be soooo happy. Gay frogs indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                If Alex Jones is the smoking gun to bring all of these fucks down I will be soooo happy. Gay frogs indeed.
                                118 subpoenas for the phone information filed. DOJ being primary on docket.

Since records were admissible and filed into the federal court docket, DOJ should have them in hand by Friday at latest.

Comment

Working...
                                X