No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's lead lawyer for the Mueller inquiry stepped down as dipshit was "increasingly ignoring his advice."

Comment

• sounds like Trump is also getting hit with a lawsuit on the emoluments violations.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        sounds like Trump is also getting hit with a lawsuit on the emoluments violations.
        That’ll get kicked out due to standing issues.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Dowd quit Trump because he knows shit's coming in under 48 hours.

Trump is about to ramp up, but I'm a big fan of what's being said right now.

If Trump fires Mueller EOD today, then Mike Pence is President tomorrow morning.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No fuckin way

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              No fuckin way
              Dude is ramping up and with Dowd out of the way, he's out of people to slow him down.

Muller is ready. George Nader spilled his guts and provided the cherry on top of the shit sundae.

We're ramping up for crazy town.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Interpol and Scotland Yard are finally raiding Cambridge Analytica in the UK. https://twitter.com/elizaflorenx/sta...23666053959680

Comment

• How solid is this intel, Troy? Because HOLY EFFING SHINOLA.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      How solid is this intel, Troy? Because HOLY EFFING SHINOLA.
                      Asian News services and mainland Europe are running with it.

UK cops are keeping anyone from shooting directly into the cordon. The street has been shut down in all directions. Current word is that they're screaming with employees and threatening to cut electricity to the building.

Comment

• I meant how solid is your earlier statements regarding how fast things are accelerating with Trump and co.

Comment

• If you're talking about the other shit, it's as solid as it gets.

It's always been a countdown to this Recess. Right now, it's just who blinks first.

Comment

• Saw conversations between some Washington Post and NYT journalists on Twitter discussing Mueller putting together a RICO on Trump, Jr. Kushner, Ivanka, Ryan, and "at least 2 other members of congress."

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Saw conversations between some Washington Post and NYT journalists on Twitter discussing Mueller putting together a RICO on Trump, Jr. Kushner, Ivanka, Ryan, and "at least 2 other members of congress."
                              McConnell and Nunes.

There will also be 4 members of the GOP fundraising wing too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                The Trumpies are definitely taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy.

Also, if you haven't yet, Jonathan Abrams' oral history of The Wire book is incredible.
                                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Saw conversations between some Washington Post and NYT journalists on Twitter discussing Mueller putting together a RICO on Trump, Jr. Kushner, Ivanka, Ryan, and "at least 2 other members of congress."
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X