POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Well, this is just public filings. While it's great to get info out in the open. Not really sure how he wants to follow it up just yet.
    True, but this starts the true public relations narrative and builds momentum (and support) for the House for when they take control in January. We're now going to see exactly what he's got. This also should hopefully start building pressure on the Senate GOP members to put country over party.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46435819

Honestly, a shocking response from Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46435819

Honestly, a shocking response from Graham.

It's easy to find your balls when Putin just Tessio'd Trump in front of the world.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, Flynn ratted out everyone he's worked with in the last decade.

Mueller should try to get him into Witness Relocation.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Flynn tried to kidnap a US resident and deliver him to a foreign government for torture. And Mueller recommended no jail time? That's fucking huge.

Comment

• Mueller is essentially saying that HE has the ability to 'pardon' people, not Trump. I would not be surprised to see other conspirators sending inquiries his way.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• New talk of Kelly out any day now, and that he and Trump have completely stopped speaking.

Comment

• Kelly and DHS head expected to bounce, but honestly it's in their favor.

Whitaker is circling the drain, but I think that Trump is realizing that Barr (the possible replacement) is more Pro Mueller and less Pro Trump.

Mitch won't let Trump borrow more people out of Congress out of fear that they can't sustain replacing people.

So, this should end gracefully.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/gilbertjasono/st...70931982999553

Pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

They're going to wait until later to drop the Cohen and Manafort filings because they don't want to buttfuck the NYSE like Tariff Man did this week.

Comment

• So Cohen's still getting the book thrown at him. Interesting.

Comment

• If you read the sentencing memo, Cohen, by his own admission, said he wasn't going to fully cooperate so no 5k for him. Banking on that pardon!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            If you read the sentencing memo, Cohen, by his own admission, said he wasn't going to fully cooperate so no 5k for him. Banking on that pardon!

He turned over too much. There's now enough to work on to call Trump a co-conspirator.

The more I go over today's stuff, the more it feels incredibly damning.

Comment

• Yeah. Trump's not going to get charged with any kind of campaign finance violation, of course, but it's really the first public proof of him actively engaged in what everyone has assumed.

Comment

• Of course the Trumpets will scream that it’s all lies and somehow Hillary and her emails are at the bottom of this.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X