No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking he was just a pissed off guy, might've had a beef with AT&T, or there's a manifesto at his house the FBI hasn't released yet. The neighbors telling the press he was living like a hermit, but was supposedly a smart IT guy, strikes me as somebody going all Howard Beale about something as opposed to being a member of ISIS or other terrorist group and doing this for his 72 virgins in Paradise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I'm thinking he was just a pissed off guy, might've had a beef with AT&T, or there's a manifesto at his house the FBI hasn't released yet. The neighbors telling the press he was living like a hermit, but was supposedly a smart IT guy, strikes me as somebody going all Howard Beale about something as opposed to being a member of ISIS or other terrorist group and doing this for his 72 virgins in Paradise.
      Yeah, this isn't that organized. It seems way more tied to this guy trying to make a point. But, why?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Maga? White rage, mental health issue. Who the fuck knows?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Today's the day in Georgia.

Let's see how far to the bottom we can all race.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I fully expect Georgia to let down the country. MAGA!

Comment

• this is going to be even more contested than the presidential election. There's more at stake here.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy, what's the over/under on proud boy/BLM/Antifa staged attacks tomorrow?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Troy, what's the over/under on proud boy/BLM/Antifa staged attacks tomorrow?
                  Proud Boys are about to start getting arrested tonight before the kick-off tomorrow. There is chatter across the lower 48 of shit being set up. I fully expect to hear more arrests tonight and leading into tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Proud Boys are about to start getting arrested tonight before the kick-off tomorrow. There is chatter across the lower 48 of shit being set up. I fully expect to hear more arrests tonight and leading into tomorrow morning.
                    Good, those goofs are a stain on society.

Comment

• They're marching right now and cops are standing down.

Comment

• Now, they're rushing the cops for not letting them into BLM Plaza.

Comment

• Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnel is an erotic phrase.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnel is an erotic phrase.
                            I'd prefer Federal Inmate #42601 Mitch McConnell

Comment

• Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley isn't seeking re-election...because she's getting prepped to be a 2022 Challenger for Senate.

Comment

• Hmmm. Interesting
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X