No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 employee severely injured. Now, they're moving people back as they think there's another device on scene.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ok so if the fuck doing that is Russki, then what's his beef with Texas? Must be a vet like you were saying Anderson.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Employee is just burned and not that bad.

The bigger thing the ATF is now saying is that it's a fucking copycat. Bomb was incendiary and not explosive.

Nutty.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The fuck is going on in Austin? I mean seriously......
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            The fuck is going on in Austin? I mean seriously......

No idea. But, it is providing a nice distraction from the biggest business data crime ever.

Comment

• But Austin.......? The randomness is killing me, which I guess is the point.

Comment

• Now, they cleared it as not being a copycat.

It turns out that it was just an old Vet's donation by his family. Turns out there was some explosive charge still left. Some outlets are saying old grenade and others are still out on whatever the fuck it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Ok so if the fuck doing that is Russki, then what's his beef with Texas? Must be a vet like you were saying Anderson.
                  It’s not foriegn terrorism. It’s likely a homegrown right wing lunatic.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Looks like whoever it was doing the bombings blew himself up.

Comment

• Just saw that. Insane.

Comment

• Probably a MAGA chud since it was a 24-year-old white kid.

Comment

• More info on the bomber. Blew himself up in his car, it looks like, just as a SWAT team was closing in.

Comment

• The Saudi stuff is incredible. Jared gives a name of enemies to the prince, next week he arrests dozens of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              The Saudi stuff is incredible. Jared gives a name of enemies to the prince, next week he arrests dozens of people.
                              wut?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Report is Kushner's unannounced trip to Saudi Arabia was to meet with the new crown prince that took over and promised Saudi reform. He apparently gave him a ton of American intel on members of the royal family that were against his reform ideas in hopes that the prince would buy a bunch of indebted Kushner properties. Then Kushner flies home, and the prince is recorded saying Kushner is "in his pocket" and arrests the people in the CIA files and refuses to buy the properties.

Comment

Working...
                                X