No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The number of good Neeson action films are outnumbered. I really don't rate Taken as anything more than average. Unknown was rubbish. The A-Team is really good fun and The Grey is brilliant. Don't care for anything else, including this.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PtfSuXbPYUU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fuck yeah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PtfSuXbPYUU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

fuck yeah
        Yeah, that one has potential.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Found footage needs to take a dirt nap.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chronicle meets 28 Days Later? I bet they could tell that story better without the found footage gimmick.

Comment

• DINOBOTS Y'ALL

http://www.slashfilm.com/transformer...r/#more-218395

Comment

• No thanks.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Afflicted does nothing for me.

Dinobots does.

Comment

• YEAHHHHhhhhh DINOBOTS
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YOU WILL LIKE ALL OF THE THINGS OR ELSE!!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or else I'll go enjoy something worth my time.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WELL JUST GO DO THAT THEN AND YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME DOING ALL THE WORTHY THINGS. Also I concede that found footage isn't the best genre out there. I just thought it had potential.

Comment

• I know Russ hates found footage, but Afflicted's reviews have been all amazing. Sitting at 100% Fresh (if you give a fuck, I don't but hey, stats!) at Rotten Tomatoes and horror sites are all over it. It looks like a horror version of Chronicle, which works for me.

And that TF4 trailer does it so hard for me.

Comment

• It just takes me right out of the experience. I wish it didn't but it does.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's understandable.

Comment

Working...
                                X