No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Overeem approves of that design.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Whoa, Raph got swoll, son!

http://instagram.com/p/ju09yJtewV/

Comment

• Kind of piratey.

Comment

• WUT
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well.

Okay then.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the lips man. THE LIPS.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So that's how they can afford all that pizza and growth hormone.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope they do crossfit.

Comment

• SUCH KIP

MUCH DSL
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want that Trapper Keeper.

Comment

• You would, wouldn't you?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QgQzWrrpRb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, I'm the asshole that thinks this could be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QgQzWrrpRb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, I'm the asshole that thinks this could be funny.
                            Seconded. Trailer got a couple of chuckles out of me, and the film looks goofy enough that it could work.

Comment

• Meh, I laughed at the ice block......yeah, that's about it.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bZquGybHre8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X