New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown

This looks fucking amazing to me because I feel like if this came out in the 80s it would have had a sweet VHS cover and I would have rented it based solely on that. Then I would be all like, "oh shit, he just killed that kid. awesome."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That flick is gonna push all sorts of buttons. Professional clowns are gonna raise a stink, parents are gonna be pissed about all the kid deaths (ties in to several of Iggy's horror threads - Family, Childhood Fears, Being A Parent/Kid Kills), and kids are gonna be more freaked out by clowns then they are now.

I want to see it, though. I'm down for anything by Roth, and it seems like a breath of fresh air in the genre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Clown

This looks fucking amazing to me because I feel like if this came out in the 80s it would have had a sweet VHS cover and I would have rented it based solely on that. Then I would be all like, "oh shit, he just killed that kid. awesome."
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So Troy...how was HERCULES? The reviews for it on RT are rather amusing.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            So Troy...how was HERCULES? The reviews for it on RT are rather amusing.

I'm surprised that it got a theatrical release.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is this the film that finally puts Renny Harlin permanently in director jail? Good God, this thing is supposed to have a budget of 75 million.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Is this the film that finally puts Renny Harlin permanently in director jail? Good God, this thing is supposed to have a budget of 75 million.
                This thing would kill an average career.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If Cutthroat Island didn't kill him...
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If he could survive Cutthroat Island (cutthroatislandhivemind), I'm pretty sure he will live through this thing, whatever it is, and return to low budget claptrap.

I'll forever be endebted to him for Cutthroat Island (and Cliffhanger, as well as Long Kiss Goodnight). Frank Langella was the most badass pirate.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-10-2014, 12:16 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FORD FAIRLANE for the win. That's his masterpiece.

Comment

• Fuck Woody. Renny was the first man to get a good performance outta Andrew Dice Clay.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Saw Her. It was phenomenal. Adored it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Saw Her. It was phenomenal. Adored it.
                            Glad it's not just me.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For Rob.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/PMUQ2IMuz8o?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/PMUQ2IMuz8o?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                For Rob.

<object width="560" height="315">

<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/PMUQ2IMuz8o?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></object>

I've got that on Blu-Ray. It's not an amazing movie, but visually interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X