New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnomnomnomnom *cumface*
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Omnomnomnomnom *cumface*
      That kind of reads like your chowing on cum bro.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Legit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Guyz. Stop. Plz.

Comment

• I'll watch it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Monuments Men

It has no idea what it is. It was to be a moral story for the future, it wants to be a comedy, it wants to be a men on a mission, it wants to be a romance, it wants to be a super serious drama. There's worse ways to spend two hours, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Comment

• GODZILLA: new trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc

Wow.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fuck yeah
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• he looks huggggeeee

Comment

• GIMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT

Comment

• uuuuuunffffff

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lordy.

That looks... phenomenal.

Comment

• I want Godzilla to turn out to be a Matt & Trey puppet musical after that trailer. It's the only way I won't feel cheated opening weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X