New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I'm so glad my wife hates those types of shtity movies. Those trailers looked fucking terrible.
    Agreed on the trailers. I was so very, very relieved when my wife thought it looked like shit...I was afraid that she'd want to see it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt, you know how I feel about Goldsman. Let's hope that film dies the death of a thousand cuts.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        Matt, you know how I feel about Goldsman. Let's hope that film dies the death of a thousand cuts.
        You won the Fail Draft, as I recall. Funny stuff!
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Good to hear that WINTER'S TALE is supposed to be terrible. Swing and a miss, Mr. Goldsman.
          It is such an interesting failure, though. Goldsman could've saved it, had he not spent the whole moving stepping on his dick.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Moriarty's review is pretty good. He didn't like the movie. At all.

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-capture...f-winters-tale

Comment

• Can we talk more about the Great baggy dancing pants war movie?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A Wayans brother as Vanilla Ice?
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That was low.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only one man can play Vanilla Ice.

Nic Cage.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jodorowsky's Dune trailer just hit. Looking forward to this documentary and what could've been an artistic tour-de-force (Moebius, Giger AND Dali? Oh, mais oui!) or the biggest cinematic head-scratcher ever.

WARNING: Faraci shows up here and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Only one man can play Vanilla Ice.

Nic Cage.
                        You are correct, sir.

Comment

• New Jump Street trailer with them all fucking Blood In Blood Out made me lose my shit.

Comment

• "His name is Jefe."

hahaha
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              "His name is Jefe."

hahaha
                              So fucking good. I watched 21 Jump Street this weekend again. Like the 12th time. Still hilarious.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X