The Dark Knight [spoilers inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is beautiful.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Where does one find these things?

Comment

Comment

• Wow.

http://online.wsj.com/article_print/...343482821.html

Comment

• And like W, Batman understands that there is no moral equivalence between a free society -- in which people sometimes make the wrong choices -- and a criminal sect bent on destruction. The former must be cherished even in its moments of folly; the latter must be hounded to the gates of Hell.
                Wow, people are fucking retarded. Although, if W. talked like Batman, that would be pretty rockin. Seriously.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well finally went and seen it today at the Imax..... Fantastic!!! You could definitely see what scenes where shot for Imax and it looked beautiful..... nothing like seeing that shit on a 6 story screen!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• all i could think about throughout the movie was this:

thanks to last week's podcast. bale needs to really work on his batman voice. the growl is just annoying after awhile. watched it on imax on saturday. such a great movie.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      all i could think about throughout the movie was this:

thanks to last week's podcast. bale needs to really work on his batman voice. the growl is just annoying after awhile. watched it on imax on saturday. such a great movie.
                      I agree, but at leased it's not as bad as it was in the first movie.
                      Why So Serious?

Comment

• Still don't have a problem with the voice. It is just that Batman needs to speak less. That is the problem.

Batman is not a wordsmith! He is not Walt Whitman in a billion dollar asskicker suit. He is a badass with post-traumatic stress disorder! PTSD-sufferers do not talk.

That is all.

Actually, it isn't. Also: Fuck Frank Miller.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Take it back! haha
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That just helps my cause all the more, sir. This hatewave I am riding is in my best interest.

Plus, Miller's art on that cover makes me laugh my nards off. Who the fuck holds a gun like that? Murphy shakes his robo-head in shame.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-28-2008, 01:52 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

• I'd rather be the golden girl on the far left.

Only when you're an inch away from death you're really living. SHE IS LIVING THE FUCK OUT OF LIFE.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X