No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight [spoilers inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The costumes did bug me, but other aspects were neat. For what it is.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Jesus Fuck......

EPIC...

Seriously....Heath.....man.....no-one will ever be able to portray the Joker the way he did.....Two-Face's makeup......fucking outstanding....will have more tomorrow on the podcast.....

I pity any parent who takes their child to this. How this didn't get an R rating, I'll never figure it out.....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah the acting was great. When I originally walked out of the theater I was indifferent towards the movie as a whole, but now that I've thought about it some, I'm starting to realize how great it really was.

And heres some stats on the theater side of things:
        We sold out 10 theaters, and we only had 4 prints of the movie so we had to tri-lock (1 print plays on 3 screens) and use the 4th as a backup in a smaller theater. Total amount of tickets sold: Somewhere around 1800 (Only for the midnight showing)
        And we've already sold about 1200 tickets for tomorrow.

Its going to be a hell of a weekend.

Comment

• Our theater sold 2600 tickets last night. Fucking ridiculous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't even think I'm going to even try to see this until monday or tuesday. Too much madness.

Comment

• Yeah, try sitting in the theater for 2 hours, having the movie start for 10 minutes, and then every theater showing this flick (9) breaking at the same time

we though a riot was going to break out.

Comment

• Dude, that must have been ugly.

Comment

• It was hilarious. The people in the booths were freaking the fuck out. The managers were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. People were demanding free tickets. I just demanded free sour patch kids and whoppers.

Comment

• And wait until you see Joker's "magic trick". Fucking awesome. You won't see David Blaine doing that shit anytime soon. Goddamn, I need to see this again. Definitely could trim some fat from the movie, some editing issues, Batman's voice is fucking stupid still, but I need to see this again in IMAX.

Comment

• I would really like to hear what Jim Carrey thinks of Heath's as The Joker.

I want to see it again without "technical difficulties" and when I can get a full 8 hours of sleep.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Wow, you're theater broke down! That's an assloaf. I'm going tonight at 9:50, and I cannot fuckin' wait!
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Jim Carrey? You mean Jack Nicholson? It's cool, you get a pass. 3 hours of sleep you trooper! And Heath actually made me mad at Jack. Not that I was a fan of his take, but goddammit the Joker was fucking frightening in this movie.

Comment

• And I didn't mean Jim Carrey, I meant Jack Nicholson, give me a break - working on at most 3 hours of sleep at the moment.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• It's not the best superhero flick (but definitely up there), but it's the best fucking Batman flick.

Comment

• Think it will be King of The Summer Flicks?

Comment

Working...
                                X