No announcement yet.

Battle: Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wrong. You're right Rob, Pullman brought cameos together.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      I'm wrong. You're right Rob, Pullman brought cameos together.
      *makes notes*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

One thing that always bothered me...they pretty clearly show that the big ship is over Area 51 at the end of the film. OVER it. RIGHT OVER it. When they destroy it, it should have landed RIGHT ON Area 51 and demolished it, killing everyone on the ground. What makes it veer off and land in the desert on top of nothing?

So yeah. Millions more would die across the globe from the ships crashing on them.

So there.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

But in the words of Randy Quaid's generation "UP YOURS". That negates all logic.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            One thing that always bothered me...they pretty clearly show that the big ship is over Area 51 at the end of the film. OVER it. RIGHT OVER it. When they destroy it, it should have landed RIGHT ON Area 51 and demolished it, killing everyone on the ground. What makes it veer off and land in the desert on top of nothing?

So yeah. Millions more would die across the globe from the ships crashing on them.

So there.
            Um... the refreshing lack of logic and thought in this film was apparent from the opening credits.

Although Data as 'alien meat puppet' was pure win!

Comment

As was Adam Baldwin laying waste to it.

Comment

Proving yet again that any film can be made at least 19-27% more better with Adam Baldwin.

Comment

Troof.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                    Um... the refreshing lack of logic and thought in this film was apparent from the opening credits.
                    Oh, I know. I mean, we're talking about a film wherein Jeff Goldblum somehow interfaces with an alien computer language and uploads a virus. Compared to that lapse in logic, my issue with the alien ships flattening everything is pretty trivial. But still, I remember laughing at that in the theater. YAAAAY IT'S BLOWN UP EVERYONE ON THE GROUND IS GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

but no.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Don't forget about the SUPER DOG that can outrun a giant explosion.

Comment

GAWD I love that movie.

Comment

Don't forget, it wasn't just ANY computer virus. It was a computer virus made from a Mac!
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

THE CODE IS BURIED WITHIN THE CABLE FEED.

Comment

My word is poontang.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

ID is fun and entertaining in a DAMN SHIT BLOWS UP REAL GOOD kind of way, and I can enjoy it on that level. Apply any semblance of logic to it and it's flat out TERRIBLE.

Comment

Working...
                                X