No announcement yet.

Battle: Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's apparently Black Hawk Down with Aliens. I'm sold.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Not much new to see.

<object width="450" height="263"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/31473"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/31473" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="263" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Definitely some new stuff in this trailer. I want to watch the shit out of this, doggy-style.

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_pAsPPDdC8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          Definitely some new stuff in this trailer. I want to watch the shit out of this, doggy-style.
          QFT sir.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Wow. March is done for me with this and Sucker Punch.

This looks like what Independence Day should have been, Pullman aside.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_pAsPPDdC8?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
              THAT'S the trailer they should have put out first. Holy shit.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                This looks like what Independence Day should have been, Pullman aside.
                I will not have you besmirch ID4. It also had RANDY QUAID and BRENT SPINER. lulz.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was down to see this before, but I'm even more stoked since this comes out in March. Hope they didn't shoot their wad for the trailer.

Comment

I saw this today. What can I say...it'd make a great video game.

Actually, it was mostly okay, except for two things: the camera work and the dialogue. For my money, Steven Speilberg ruined combat photography with Saving Private Ryan. It worked there -- in small doses -- but it doesn't work anywhere else and no one seems to get that. The shaky cam here just adds to the disorientation. Which is fine, I get it, combat is disorientating and scary. But we're also filming a movie, which requires audience comprehension for it to succeed. Or, at the very least, requires the audience to not toss their cookies.

The dialogue was okay until they get to the FOB. Eckhart's monologues were worse than Pullman's in Independence Day and don't work nearly as much. The little marine comment was way over the top. That line was groan inducing.

Overall, not bad, but not good enough. The idea deserves better.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

nothing can be as awesome as Pullman's speech in ID4.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        nothing can be as awesome as Pullman's speech in ID4.
                        What about Worthington's in Avatar? I FELT LIKE COMMANDEERING MY OWN TORUK.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

NOTHING BEATS PULLMAN'S SPEECH.

Comment

I AM WILLIAM WALLACE

That speech beats the Pullman speech, in my humble opinion.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Nope. Pullman brings the whole world together. Gibson just brings together a bunch of dudes in skirts. OH SNAPS!

Comment

I don't remember Pullman shooting lightning bolts out of his arse.

Advantage: Gibson.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X