Battle: Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle: Los Angeles

I see your Skyline and raise you this, motherfucker...
    <object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v_QZ1f-A8ec?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

not gonna lie...that trailer did jack shit for me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And I know how Skyline ends and how bad it is, but I still want to see it over this BASED SOLELY ON THE TRAILER . I'm the worst person ever.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Belding View Post
        And I know how Skyline ends and how bad it is, but I still want to see it over this BASED SOLELY ON THE TRAILER . I'm the worst person ever.
        You are a robot.

Comment

Sorry man. That was a poor trailer.

Comment

LIKE VERY FUCKING BORING.

Comment

Wrong. It was the perfect trailer. Hardly any plot detail whatsoever. You are in the minor on this one I believe. The others will agree with me.

Comment

Fuck that. It was Hurt Locker with alien ships. BORING. I don't need the fucking trailer to spill shit, but it was all fucking reaction shots with like 4 shots of either ships or "aliens". Compare this trailer to the Skyline trailer (not the story, but the trailer) and fucking tell me this is a better trailer with a straight face.

Comment

Skyline looks like ID4, compared to this which looks like District 9.

Comment

Welcome to Earf triumphs over all Fej, you know this.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This does not look like D9. Monsters looks like D9. This looks like "HOMELESS DAD WANTS HIS KIDS BACK + ALIENS"

Comment

This does not look like D9. Monsters looks like D9. This looks like "HOMELESS DAD WANTS HIS KIDS BACK + ALIENS"
                        Somewhere on Mars -

"JAAAAAAAAAASON"

Comment

haha.

"I JUST WANT MY KIDS BACK!"

Comment

Fuck that. It was Hurt Locker with alien ships. BORING.
                            More like "BONERING."

HOW DARE YOU?

And Homeless Dad, kids back, and aliens in one movie? Sign my gullible fatness up for it.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

After watching the trailer I will be checking this out but I won't lie Skyline's TRAILER is more entertaining. I know that's not a great measuring stick of the actual movies but tis truth.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X