No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reynolds flat out hated Boogie Nights.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What do you expect from the guy who cried during Anchorman?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Elysium, Neil Blomkamp's next sci-fi epic, has both a release date (March 8, 2013) and its villain (Wagner Moura from the Elite Squad films in Brazil) as per Latino Review.
        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-09-2011, 02:50 PM.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          I liked it in a "Saw it once, entertained for my two hours but will never see again" kinda way.
          Pretty much my thoughts exactly, except for that early explosive moment from Lundgren. That's something I could re-watch almost as easily as any number of Punisher: War Zone *ahem* "removals."

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          I'd heard that Henry Cavill was cast as Superman by Christopher Nolan; not Zack Snyder or WB.
          That's sort of intimated in this month's Empire. It certainly emphasizes his influence on the decision, anyway. Nolan talks about him "blowing them away" when he screen-tested (or words to that effect), if I remember correctly.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Troy and/or Jamie:

Any advanced word on 'Thor' yet? Have they done any test screenings or anything?

Nothing yet outside of EPK style shit. They are building a screening pattern to hit heavy throughout April almost Star Trek style. So, if you're in a top 20 city...you've got great odds at seeing this shit early.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Non-news Arrested Development Movie Remark #5612345523453245

Seriously enough.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I don't want that movie to EVER come out.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's dead slow news day like these I wish some fucktard dweeb at Comic Book Movie would spread some Internet bullshit item.

"JUSTIN BIEBER CAST AS HARRY OSBORNE IN THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!"
                  "EXCLUSIVE! GARY OLDMAN GIVES ANOTHER MEANINGLESS QUOTE ABOUT THE DARK KNIGHT RISES!"
                  "BREAKING! CHRISTOPHER NOLAN POOPS!"
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• THIS JUST IN!

JAKE LISTENS TO A BAND THAT ACTUALLY HAS MEN IN IT!

Comment

• "DEVELOPING! KEIRA KNIGHTLY SHOULD EAT A SANDWICH!"
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

"DEVELOPING! KEIRA KNIGHTLY SHOULD EAT MAH PENIS"
                        Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

Comment

• I'm FilmNerdJamie, and I approve that message! And frankly, we should all have our dicks cleaned by Keira Knightly! IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!
                          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-10-2011, 03:32 PM.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I'm FilmNerdJamie, and I approve that message! And frankly, we should all have our dicks cleaned by Keira Knightly! IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!
                            Ahhhhhhhhh.. if I'm not the first I think I'll pass.... I'll have the Tron versionb of Olivia Wilde clean mine instead.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's perfectly fine, bud. Wilde can clean my penis too. Yes, even after your first dibs.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• No problems then! It's just that I wouldn't want to be Keira's 25th dick in the day, that's all.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X