Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    This is why I hate Big Red.
    How can you hate something that makes your fresh breath go on and on?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Tom Cruise isn't as bankable as he used to be, and GDT hasn't had a big enough hit yet that you can sell an audience on the fact that it was made by him. Good intentions be damned, I can 100% sympathize and (unfortunately) agree with the decision.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Stallone isn't directing The Expendables sequel?

There goes our hope for another high quality product!
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He isn't writing it either, I hear.

QUALITY!!!!!
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I really enjoyed The Expendables.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked it in a "Saw it once, entertained for my two hours but will never see again" kinda way.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Troy and/or Jamie:

Any advanced word on 'Thor' yet? Have they done any test screenings or anything?

Comment

• No clue.

Just read somewhere that Hemsworth said it was "Impressive" or something to that effect. Because we should all take the word of the star of a big summer tentpole that'll make his career that it isn't as dull as the trailers make it out to be.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I WANNA SEE BLACK VIKING GOD KILL ERRYBODY
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm actually excited for Thor and I'm not a fan of the character in the comics at all.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Just read somewhere that Hemsworth said it was "Impressive" or something to that effect. Because we should all take the word of the star of a big summer tentpole that'll make his career that it isn't as dull as the trailers make it out to be.
                        Kinda pisses me off how some want to pass stuff like that as news. "BREAKING! ACTOR SAYS HIS NEW MOVIE IS AMAZING!"

What else are they gonna say?
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as Rob, then. I'm hoping that Branagh knocked it out of the frickin' park with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Kinda pisses me off how some want to pass stuff like that as news. "BREAKING! ACTOR SAYS HIS NEW MOVIE IS AMAZING!"

What else are they gonna say?
                            Marlon Brando badmouthed the hell out of 'The Freshman'.
                            Burt Reynolds dissed 'Boogie Nights' prior to release
                            I seem to remember Shia LaBooooof dissing on the second Transformers film as well as Indy 4.

Comment

• I'd heard that Henry Cavill was cast as Superman by Christopher Nolan; not Zack Snyder or WB. Hearing that Joe Manganiello (who according to Snyder was the Runner-Up for the role) didn't even screen-test adds a lot of weight to those rumblings.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Marlon Brando badmouthed the hell out of 'The Freshman'.
                                Burt Reynolds dissed 'Boogie Nights' prior to release
                                I seem to remember Shia LaBooooof dissing on the second Transformers film as well as Indy 4.
                                Didn't know that about the first two. Shia said all that stuff long, long after the fact though.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X