X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck that.

*insert typical reaction from childish fan-community*

But seriously, fuck that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• One can separate the nerds/geeks from the fanbitches (what I call instead of "fanboys.") When they whine and holler because they don't get their way, it's the latter. If they're generally more open-minded and not quick to dismiss something, then they're the former.

The people I've encountered on this forum I find are the former. Which is a compliment.
      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-08-2011, 12:20 PM.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• As you said, it's a business decision. Fans may not agree with that decision, but they also have to recognize the fact that the film needs to make money.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still would've liked to have seen Del Toro's version of Madness. Would've been glorious.

Comment

• Totally agreed, Tim. Hopefully this project will see the light of day at some point in the future...or, perhaps, they can bring it to a studio that is flush with cash and is willing to take the financial risk on it.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              As you said, it's a business decision. Fans may not agree with that decision, but they also have to recognize the fact that the film needs to make money.
              Most won't though. There has always been a "What have you done for me lately?" mentality with fanbitches that irks me to no-end.

Universal spent around $100 fucking million to make Scott Pilgrim. That alone should make them grateful for a few years. But, as usual, it isn't. And this post was a fucking disgrace. Totally childish from someone who seriously knows better.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Paging Megan Ellison...
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Heard that, Matt. I can understand the studio's point of view, as Lovecraft's stuff would likely go over the heads of the general audience, and the hardcore horror fans aren't legion enough to keep the flick in the #1 spot for several weeks (this ain't Serenity we're talking here).

Also, no chicks in this tale. Audiences love the wimmens.

ETA: Was Cruise going to play Danforth? The idea of Cruise going nuts onscreen would've been Oscar-worthy, I'm sure.
                  Last edited by Timothy225; 03-08-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• You expect Harry to know better Jame? Come on now.

Comment

• Been around things long enough to know the business aspects of this.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• This is why I hate movies.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well not really, but sometimes it just annoys me. I mostly hate the general public.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Been around things long enough to know the business aspects of this.
                            Yeah, but he's the absolute worst kind of fanboy. He's the prototype for all the horrible annoying entitled fanboys of the world.

Comment

• This is why I hate Big Red.

The soda. That stuff is terrible.

And Harrison Nogales von Titsweats VII. Because aside from his Blade 2 review, he is a tornado of hurr.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Yeah, but he's the absolute worst kind of fanboy. He's the prototype for all the horrible annoying entitled fanboys of the world.
                                True!
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X