No announcement yet.

Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wish it would have been Fox fetishized in 3D instead of this new fugly chick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      speaking of tits..how are they in 3D? I need to know!
      several of the reviews that I've read indicate that the 3D LOVES her body.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• .................aaaaaaaaaaaaand ticket bought. At least I´ll not be distracted by those puffy lips then.

Comment

• So...Shia shit-talks Indy 4 while he's pimping Transformers 2...then shit-talks Transformers 2 while he's pimping Wall Street 2...and now shockingly he shit-talks Wall Street 2 while pimping Transformers 3.

Spielberg won't be returning his calls...not before he sends some goons over to break his legs and mouth.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I saw that too, Jamie. I respect the fact that he's willing to talk plainly about things but come on...it's a business that you're in and you can't keep shitting where you eat if you want to maintain a career.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's a fucking moron for openly saying this stuff especially the convenience of the timing being right when he's hocking his newest movie and, low and behold, talking up how great it is.

Not to mention, this is the third time he's done this. If I'm his agent, I do one of two things: 1) I invest in some kind of tongue braces for him 2) Pray to God Spielberg isn't the angry type (Read: He is!)
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Spielberg is the king of butthurt.

Shia is the king of tactless remarks.

I SMELL SITCOM
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So he is on the fast train to 2 and a half Shia´s?

In other news, along comes Devin with one of the most beautiful takedowns in recent history.

I know I am in the vast minority, but I love Dev, the angry movie reviewer.

Comment

• He likes Tyrese?

WAT

2 Fast Tyrese, sure. But fucking Tranny Formers Tyrese?

The hell you say!
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Perhaps the most irritating character is played by Community’s Ken Jeong, who is doing the exact same schtick he does in every single role. “You messed with the wrong Wang!” he says in a hip hoppy inflection and nobody laughs.
                      I laughed.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        2 Fast Tyrese, sure.

naaaaaaaaaaw brah I said we hooooooooooongry

Comment

• At Jeong or Devin. I r a confuse.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha, he likes Tyrese?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did Bay hire Dr. Ken because he did the "Me So Sowwy" routine?
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• “You messed with the wrong Wang!” he says in a hip hoppy inflection and nobody laughs.
                                I could see Howard saying this often as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X