Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    I hope everyone who willingly pays money for this thing pisses their pants at a very inopportune time.
    You want them to become Fergie?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      I hope everyone who willingly pays money for this thing pisses their pants at a very inopportune time.
      Comments like this fuel me more. SPIT ON ME JAKE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I WILL TOO SEE THIS.

PLEASE URINATE IN MY MOUTH JAKE.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The people that are "OMGBAYSUCKS" are way more annoying that you and I Martin.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It must pain them that I can enjoy "drivel" like this and also enjoy the subtle nuances that reside within "Mac & Me".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
              The people that are "OMGBAYSUCKS" are way more annoying that you and I Martin.
              Those people have not watched Bad Boys II.

THEY INFILTRATE CUBA AND DIG A TUNNEL AND FORM A PACT WITH THE UNDERGROUND BC WAITING ON DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WOULD BE SLOWER THAN TUNNELING ACROSS A FUCKING CITY TO A DRUG LORD ESTATE PEOPLE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I'm worried about everyone here saying The Rock is Bay's best movie. WTF topsy turvy world is this? Bad Boys II 4 lyfe!
                BB2 is great at being completely retarded. I love it. But The Rock is still for me pure action cheese from the 80's done in the BAYSPLOSION way. Add the best cast Bay ever got (Connery, Harris, Morse, Forsythe, Biehn) and you have a winner. Even Cage wasn't that bad.

Cannot be beaten.

Comment

• The Island is still pure boring shite though. Fuck that movie.

Comment

• Agree.

Comment

• Fuck that, does Criterion do Blu?

I want The Rock.

Comment

• YESSSsssss

Comment

• Once crazy-ass Don Simpson died, it just wasn't the same in Bruckheimerland...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't get the Bay hate. Yeah it's dumb but 90% of the time it's at least fun dumb.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I don't get the Bay hate. Yeah it's dumb but 90% of the time it's at least fun dumb.
                              Bingo.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X