Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahaha
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's lulzy 'cause it's true!

Comment

• Someone took the time to research this, as in they watched not only TF3 but also The Island?

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit was awesome. haters gonna hate.

3d = gotdamn

Those action sequences were fucking AMAZEBALLS. Alan Tudyk = YES

Had a big goofy grin on my face the whole time. More later.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't hate... I'm just 'meh', is all.

Comment

• Ari seemed to not like it but I like robots beating the shit out of one another.

EDIT: Ari's retconned now on FB so I stand corrected.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was better than the first one. And I really dug the first one. It's cool, I know I'm in the minority.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hey man, no hate here my wife loves explosions, the kids and I love robots beating the shit out of each other. As long as it's better than the second one with Autobot heaven.

Comment

• No heaven. You could tell what was going on during the fight scenes, the 3d is WORTH THE EXTRA FEW BUCKS, however still a lot of humor not for kids. Sex stuff, like the first 2.

Comment

• Brittany's old man was trying to go on and on about how awesome this was when I was trying to talk about the greatness of Jaws as a summer film. I wanted to die, instead I drank more beer.

Comment

• it is awesome. Obviously it's no where close to JAWS awesome, but it's definitely a summer flick.

I can't wait for this on blu.

Comment

• Well what killed it for me was he was trying to talk about how great all the human shit was and I'm like no...NO. These movies would be infinitely better if it was 90 minutes of ME ROBOT ME FUCK UP OTHER ROBOT and he wanted to talk about how the model that replaced Megan Fox is a "much better actress, Megan Fox is done with after seeing this girl" which i don't even know what that means. I told him I would see it when it hit HBo and I can fast forward through every bit of human interaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                            It was better than the first one. And I really dug the first one. It's cool, I know I'm in the minority.
                            Transforming brofist. That's great news, as I'm going within the week.

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                            No heaven. You could tell what was going on during the fight scenes, the 3d is WORTH THE EXTRA FEW BUCKS, however still a lot of humor not for kids. Sex stuff, like the first 2.
                            NICE!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well to those saying it won't be a financial success I'd offer this.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Well to those saying it won't be a financial success I'd offer this.

It's still not saying much. This entire year has been front-loaded film after the other.

Paramount/DW split costs on international box office with Universal. Profits from that are where they're paying off international markets and advertising. On top of that, Bay and Hasbro gets back-end points on all markets.

Even more material added onto that, is the fact that TF3 was Paramount's tentpole for the year. After Kung Fu Panda 2 collapsed and the loss of the Marvel films....Paramount was needing this to be huge to make up the difference.

So, what we're looking at is a film that underperformed in North America and is facing insane competition in 10 days. Best case scenario = Dominating this weekend and then getting destroyed by the 1-2 punch of Potter and Captain America.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X