No announcement yet.

Kick-Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the movie was great too... If you haven't seen it you need to see it in theaters for sure..
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Kick-Ass is 19.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Old enough! Thanks Hockenmyster!
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I'm excited for the Lennon biography he is in now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I'm excited for the Lennon biography he is in now.

Don't be. While he is decent in the flick, it's handled very melodramatically.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
              Don't be. While he is decent in the flick, it's handled very melodramatically.
              My biggest concern. Expectations tempered.

Comment

• I had no idea he was Bri'ish. Holy shit he has a crazy thick accent.

Comment

• Matthew Vaughn said in Empire he auditioned hundreds of American actors, and none of them came close to giving the role what it needed, then Johnson came in and nailed it. Vaughn apparently thought he was American for a while, and then when they got back together for filming he found out he was British.

Comment

• Was good, but wasn't great. Still hate the shit out McLovin (mostly in the way the dude talks. He needs to hire a fucking speech therapist). Nic Cage was fucking aces though in both his look and his line delivery. And yeah, Red Mist's final line was great. Really dug the soundtrack as well. I kind of wish Clark Duke was in it more.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw it again. Flick is so much fun. I really hope the sequel is just as good or even better. Scratch that. I hope Vaughn finances this himself and sells it to New Line again.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'll concur with that. And if this is going by Spidey flicks, then number 2 will be AWESOME
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's no reason to do a sequel. What else is there to cover?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            There's no reason to do a sequel. What else is there to cover?
                            Romita, Jr. and Millar are working on the second book. BUT I would imagine it being about the former Red Mist, perhaps, maybe.

Comment

• Millar already stated that the new books are going to be about Kick-Ass getting more confident.

I think Rob is correct where this could be the next Spider-Man 2. Revenge, confidence, and more kicking ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                There's no reason to do a sequel. What else is there to cover?
                                Red Mist wanting revenge would be the safe bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X