No announcement yet.

Kick-Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only flick that I'm fucking stoked for. I haven't really check out the red band trailers but then I saw quite a bit of the flick at Comic Con.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh HELL yes...a buddy of mine scored tickets to a Tuesday night preview screening for this and he's taking me. Kick ASS!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Only flick that I'm fucking stoked for. I haven't really check out the red band trailers but then I saw quite a bit of the flick at Comic Con.

Saw it this past week along with The Losers. I really, really, really liked both flicks.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Tell me more about 'the Losers'. Call me crazy, but it looks to be a LOT more fun than either 'the A Team' or 'the Expendables'.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
            Saw it this past week along with The Losers. I really, really, really liked both flicks.
            EXCELLENT NEWS!

I look forward to both.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Tell me more about 'the Losers'. Call me crazy, but it looks to be a LOT more fun than either 'the A Team' or 'the Expendables'.
              Yes... you are crazy.

Fleed levels of crazy.

It's like I don't even know you anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Tell me more about 'the Losers'. Call me crazy, but it looks to be a LOT like 'the A Team' or 'the Expendables'.
                Agreed.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  Agreed.
                  What?

I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                    What?

I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
                    I changed his quote to more accurately portray reality. Look CLOSELY!! Lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DOH. I could have gotten free tickets to the preview on Tues had I checked my other email. Oh well.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I agree with the man that secretly controls the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I agree with the man that secretly controls the world.

"The Losers" plays close to the first comic storyline which was a plus. The direction is pseudo Peter Berg, but that doesn't matter. Berg had a lot to do with the setup. Plus, I really like Peter Berg. Solid shooter.

Cast is solid and it's to the point.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Caught this earlier today. Thoroughly enjoyable movie. I wish it hadn't arrived so front-loaded with hype, because then it could've been the thing I'd felt like I'd "discovered" a little and could recommend to my less film-oriented friends.

Not that this diminished the film's strengths. It's as fast as it is funny, laden with great set-pieces and action, and packing some of the most enjoyable Cage I can remember. Johnson carries the film wonderfully; his confession scene with Lyndsy Fonseca was delightful. After this, I'd love to see him take a crack at Spidey.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Oh my God...THIS was awesome. Simply awesome. The audience cheered EVERY SINGLE TIME Hit Girl was onscreen. The applause when this thing ended was deafening. This is a MUST SEE in the theater for the communal laughter/holy shit aspect.

It's virtually flawless. The special effects are a bit dodgy in parts, and the second act could use some tightening, but it's otherwise flawless.

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I cannot resist, I am going to drive almost 3 hours to see this Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X