Kick-Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, his teacher was fucking hot.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's gonna be a shit ton of Hit Girls this Halloween.

TONS
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
        Also, his teacher was fucking hot.

skeet
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Also, his teacher was fucking hot.

Yes indeedy do.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Was good, but wasn't great. Still hate the shit out McLovin (mostly in the way the dude talks. He needs to hire a fucking speech therapist). Nic Cage was fucking aces though in both his look and his line delivery. And yeah, Red Mist's final line was great. Really dug the soundtrack as well. I kind of wish Clark Duke was in it more.

After a day of digesting, I still agree with this. It kinda bored me in the middle a bit (something just made it slow way the fuck down) and I'm really not getting the OMG THIS IS THE BEST SUPERHERO FLICK EVER hyperbole being thrown at it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, I don't know what you're smoking (actually, I have a pretty good idea) but I loved it. I had a big smile on my face from beginning to end. Kinda wish I had seen as much as I did before hand, but I still had a blast with it.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Actually, I was stone sober when I saw this. I didn't hate it, but I also didn't LOVE IT. I did dig it for what it was. But honestly, if Nic Cage wasn't in this I wouldn't have liked it half as much.

Comment

• Maybe I just need a second viewing.

Comment

• I definitely enjoyed it a lot more the second time around. Although, I wasn't coughing up a lung during the second viewing.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I don't know man, I loved the whole cast, with Cage and the girl being at the top. I think McLovin (I hate myself for not knowing how to spell his real name) works is because I wasn't expecting his character arc to go the way it did at all.

And when the hell did I become pretentious?!?!?
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• the second act could use a tightening, I'll agree. Still loved it though.

Also, it DID pass 'Dragon' to be the #1 film of the weekend.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I loved the Red Mist arc, I just fucking hate Christopher Mintz-Plasse (or whatever the fuck his stupid fucking name is). But something in the middle didn't work for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            I don't know man, I loved the whole cast, with Cage and the girl being at the top. I think McLovin (I hate myself for not knowing how to spell his real name) works is because I wasn't expecting his character arc to go the way it did at all.

And when the hell did I become pretentious?!?!?
                            When you started hanging out with me.

Comment

• I think that's why it works so much for the Red Mist character. You just don't expect it. Unless you've read the comic, that is.

Comment

• I could sense a real stall there as well, but the lull was justifiable in setting up the payoffs in the last act.

And the ZJing of the movie is the typical cycle of nerdhavior for the beginning of the summer movie season.

It's all but set in stone.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X