Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate sand.

Comment

• And yes, the jetpack was FUCKING STUPID.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
        Padme/Anakin were more believable in my opinion. Hotness has nothing to do with it. And the "I wish you weren't gay" line rang hollow to me. But whatever, we already know I'm not a fan of this flick.
        You haven't seen this yet have you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGnorxUw4AA

NERD! WAR!
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Oh I've seen that. And I still stand by my opinion The female character in Kick-Ass that was presented prior to the "IM NOT GAY" would in no way be all like "OMG I DON'T CARE YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY TRUST NOW LETS DUMPSTER FUCK"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Clark Duke's character and his girlfriend seemed more believable.

Comment

And yes, the jetpack was FUCKING STUPID.
              Ya goddamn scrooge
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It would have been more believable if it was a mini ED-209.

Comment

• What's with this need for believability in a film where AN 11 YEAR OLD IS A NINJA ASSASSIN AND MOBSTERS USE A FUCKING MICROWAVE TO KILL SOMEONE?

If anything, I don't think they were over-the-top enough. There should have been mogwais with dynamite strapped to 'em and Micronauts fucking.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    What's with this need for believability in a film where AN 11 YEAR OLD IS A NINJA ASSASSIN AND MOBSTERS USE A FUCKING MICROWAVE TO KILL SOMEONE?
                    Yup. Was hardly looking for a Chasing Amy realistic love interest. It needed something as goofy and bombastic as the rest of the film, and that's what it delivered. And the jetpack fucking ruled. I immediately went into San Andreas flashbacks.

Comment

• The jetpack didn't bother me at all. Dodgy special effects aside, I thought that it worked perfectly as an exclamation point on an already hellacious scene.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This movie needed more Nic Cage and less of everyone else.

Comment

• My Nerd-sense makes me think he isn't dead, but really is just takin' a nap.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

This movie needed more Nic Cage and less of everyone else.
                            no fucking way Chloe Moretz was amazing and the chick that Kick-Ass got with shoulda shown some canz
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              no fucking way Chloe Moretz was amazing and the chick that Kick-Ass got with shoulda shown some canz
                              This and THIS.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All of these suggestions I agree with...except Rob's.

This is his "Matt and the Fifth Element" movie.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X