Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll give respect but they didn't compare to McBride.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      McBride is the only enjoyable thing about Hot Rod, fact.
      Right that's it. I've put up with your shit long enough, Hocken.

There's a baseball diamond where our little league has its games, about a mile from here. We meet there around two-thirty in the morning, dressed all in black, your hair in a black stocking, and we have us a knife fight, we won't be bothered.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Never saw 'Hot Rod', but heard better-than-expected things about it. It seems to be playing on TV all the time...I'll try and catch it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Samberg is annoying in it. But then that's Samberg.

Comment

• Its fucking funny, Matt. Its actually a comedy that gets better with multiple viewings. Give it a go. I'd be surprised if someone with your taste didn't at least enjoy it.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              It looks like a great companion to Black Book.
              I haven't made it to the end of Black Book, but there's a lot to love about the first half. Gripping stuff. The revenge aspect has shades of Shoshanna about it.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                Its fucking funny, Matt. Its actually a comedy that gets better with multiple viewings. Give it a go. I'd be surprised if someone with your taste didn't at least enjoy it.
                QFT...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Just watched The Road two nights ago. I think if you read the book the movie is interesting because of how they shot it and being able to watch the misery in the book play out in front of you. I can't imagine having to watch this movie without having been exposed to the book, you'd shoot yourself out of boredom. Or misery. Or both?

Same night, I re-watched .REC... This didn't hold up to the repeat viewing. Still pretty good, but the impact of that first viewing was completely gone.
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I re-watched .REC... This didn't hold up to the repeat viewing. Still pretty good, but the impact of that first viewing was completely gone.
                    It was a hell of a ride that first time.

(Still puppy-dog-eyed with the reporter girl...)

Anyone have info on when the sqweakquel hits our shores?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hot Rod = GREATNESS
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still need to see that.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Completely disagree on Hot Rod, tries WAY too hard to be funny and weird. Samberg looks creepy when smiling.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thanks Rerb, just had XFL flashbacks staring at that gif.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yea, Flame and Citron is brilliant. Mads Mikkelsen is fast becoming the best thing in any movie he shows up in. I think I'm getting a Norse mancrush.

Comment

Working...
                                X