Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the trailer for Flame and Citron

It looks like a great companion to Black Book.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I saw the trailer for Flame and Citron

It is! But they have Adam's Apples on Instant as well. I think it's one of Mikkelson's best films. Funny as hell, but dark and twisted.

I'm booting that one up now.

Comment

• The Wrestler.

Love it. Great sound design, great photography, great fights and Marisa Tomei at her absolutely most smoking ever. Seriously, there need to be more women that look/age like her.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• ALL OF THAT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
            The Wrestler.

Love it. Great sound design, great photography, great fights and Marisa Tomei at her absolutely most smoking ever. Seriously, there need to be more women that look/age like her.
            Yeah, Tomei wasn't really on my radar until Rescue Me hit, and then I was like "I WOULD HIT THAT SO HARD THAT HER PELVIS WOULD FUCKING SHATTER AND SHE WOULD BE IN TRACTION FOR A YEAR. ALSO, VAGINAL PROLAPSE." She's so hot.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Who here didn't want to beat the shit out of the scum bag who talked trash about Tomei in The Wresler? She's a PRETTY LADY GODAMMIT!

Comment

• I don't care if she was a stripper or not, I'd happily contract herpes from that.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• She looked too good for herpes.

Comment

• 'The Wrestler' wrecked me in the best way possible. Loved it from front to back.

And the Tomei factor is off of the charts. I actually (briefly) saw her when I was interning on the set of 'Untamed Heart' (or 'The Baboon Heart', as it was known then). She was gorgeous then, too.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We should all be thankful for classy actresses who are always willing to take it off.

Even though Untamed Heart is terrible as a movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        The Road.

We loved the book (seriously, alot of win) and Viggo did a decent job, but something just felt off for some reason. However, the scenes with the gangs, the farm house and the coast were fucking amazing. If they ever do a Fallout movie, they need to make it look EXACTLY like this. Definitely a rental if you enjoy post-apocalyptic flicks.
                        Just added. Seriously I thought this movie was going to be pretty awesome until a friend of mine told me it was shit. I'm surprised that I listened to this dude. Happy to hear you enjoyed it, I'm pretty sure I will too.
                        Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I saw the trailer for Flame and Citron

Black Book is greatness, I just added this to see how it matches up.

...watched Hulk Vs. with the kids last night. Not the best animated feature Marvel Studios has done, but not completely horrible. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have kids and I wouldn't waste a queue space for the disc. 40% APPROVED
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Black Book is back on instant? I have Flame and Citron waiting. Maybe tonight.

Comment

• Watched Land of the Lost. Again, Mcbride saved this from being your average Will Ferrell crapfest.

And Shaka. God bless Shaka.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• McBride is the only enjoyable thing about Hot Rod, fact.

Comment

• Show McShane some fucking respect.

And Hader.

FACTS ALL UP IN THIS BITCH
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X