Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not that good though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just want more shit to watch on the PS3...I may need to get NetFlix...just don't need the extra bill right now.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, but Netflix is the cost of one movie a month. And you can get so many more.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

Why? I couldn't find the remote.

Funny in parts, but nowhere near the level Brooks' was operating on with Young Frankenstein or Blazing Saddles.

Forgot Dave Chappelle was in this, but then again, so did he.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hachoo for the win.

Comment

• Rambo on blu....

Awesome. Super fucking awesome. That is all.

Comment

• I've watched all of Lost S1-2 in the last couple weeks. I watched the new Mummy flick today. Ugh, not great.
                "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2. for new years. love those movies.

Comment

• I wish I had not bought the standard def DVD's...I want to buy the blu versions...Is the whole damn affair ever going to come out?

Comment

• Watched Street Trash with Ari last night... All i have to say is WOW...just WOW
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Nice, that was my bday present from mr. strozenberg...how awesome was that bum that explodes like the boomer...

Bought/Watched Speed Racer on Blu last night...nothing too mindblowing but it sure was beautiful to watch. The story/acting was cheeseball but so was the original cartoon. I enjoyed it and it was worth the $20 the disc is going for at Target. Word.

Also watched Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger, funny shit. If you like his stand up, this is not his best work but very solid nonetheless...

Comment

• Had a bit of a fever dream while watching Rosemary's Baby at around 2 this morning.

Not recommended. I thought I was gettin' raped by Satan.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mia Farrow was hot back then.

Comment

• Hellboy II: I liked it a lot. I could do with a series of standalone adventures starring Hellboy and crew. The Blu-ray looks great but it is not at all kind to the Hellboy make-up in a few scenes. Also, Selma Blair looks amazing in this.

Comment

• All about the Troll City in that movie. Fucking gorgeous production values.

Comment

Working...
                                X