Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
    It's fun, I actually prefer Shark Boy and Lava Girl...they show them on Cartoon Network all the time
    My boys never pass up a chance to watch it! We love Mr. Electricidad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      You may be right that it was only a dream. It's certainly been a while since my last viewing.
      It was a dream.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Currently watching Risky Business, this film can be sexy as hell with the new wave photography and score.

I want to fuck to Tangerine Dream.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          It could go either way really. I mean, Gordie's homelife wasn't the best after Cusack was killed.
          It was a dream. Love that movie. Jack Bauer was evil as fuck in it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
            My boys never pass up a chance to watch it! We love Mr. Electricidad.
            AWESOME...I don't pass up a chance to check out Kristin Davis...

#FACTS...Sharkboy is now a werewolf.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, that movie was four years prior to Twilight. Everyone who feels old raise their hand *Raises hand*

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Yeah, that movie was four years prior to Twilight. Everyone who feels old raise their hand *Raises hand*
                Ed...

You fail as much as Michael J. Fox doing brain surgery.

Old?

I fap to chicks who were years from being born when I got pubes.

Comment

• *Stammers like Woody Allen*

Uh...yeah..I see...your..uh..aw..jeez.

Comment

• Good...

Now go sit down!

*glares*

Comment

• But I am sitting *sulks*

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                        AWESOME...I don't pass up a chance to check out Kristin Davis...

#FACTS...Sharkboy is now a werewolf.
                        The boys like all those Robert Rodriguez movies. One boy was home sick today and we watched "Shorts" We howled over the one called "The Big Bad Booger!"

And the werewolf- I know he's all beefy now but he's still Sharkboy to me.

Comment

• The Road.

We loved the book (seriously, alot of win) and Viggo did a decent job, but something just felt off for some reason. However, the scenes with the gangs, the farm house and the coast were fucking amazing. If they ever do a Fallout movie, they need to make it look EXACTLY like this. Definitely a rental if you enjoy post-apocalyptic flicks.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had heard the movie was a slow depressing slog. I would think a Fallout movie would need humor.

Comment

• Just finished Flame And Citron on Instant.

Fucking AMAZING! You need to watch it NAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                I had heard the movie was a slow depressing slog. I would think a Fallout movie would need humor.

Well yeah it's depressing. It's about the end of the world. And I said that Fallout should copy the LOOK. Reading is fundamental kids!
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X