Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went and saw Sex and The City 2 today. I have to give it a meh or a little less than that. I did get to wear my strappy high heeled shoes though and I always like that Wait to rent it to catch up with the gang.

It dawned on me while I was watching it, Vin, our own lawrence of a labia, is samantha; Iggy would have to be miranda; Jake or Ed would be Charlotte; and then since its Rob's show- he gets to be Carrie.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      I went and saw Sex and The City 2 today. I have to give it a meh or a little less than that. I did get to wear my strappy high heeled shoes though and I always like that Wait to rent it to catch up with the gang.

It dawned on me while I was watching it, Vin, our own lawrence of a labia, is samantha; Iggy would have to be miranda; Jake or Ed would be Charlotte; and then since its Rob's show- he gets to be Carrie.
      Ew does that make me Big?
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• No. Lisa's Big. You're Aiden.

Back to ROTK. Gollum has a MUCH better death scene via lava than Anakin.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          No. Lisa's Big. You're Aiden. .
          I'd be neither, how's that?

Cass, I'm probably going to go see it next week with one of my friends. We know the reviews haven't been kind, but I mean... it's SATC. You can't walk in there taking it too seriously.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini
            and then since its Rob's show- he gets to be Carrie.
            Rob, she's calling you a horseface. Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Last Boy Scout to start out the day, and on to Tenebré for some giallo fun.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Head or gut, Mike?"
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Saw Daybreakers yesterday. CHUD's perfect record of films it recommends or champions that aren't all that great continues. This film had a few nice beats, but the world-building Tubby went on and on about was superficial at best. I think they had a difficult time trying to figure out what they were going to do with a somewhat promising premise, as thematically/plot-wise it was all over the map.

For those of you who have seen it...

Spoiler: Oi, that ending! 
                  The way that they cure vampires is fucking stupid. Having the synthetic blood get created at the end basically robs the last hour of the movie of any real meaning, also. I think they had high hopes of coming up with a sequel given how the thing ended, but meeeehhhh.
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• For what they had to work with, I was impressed.

Spoiler: boots & pants & boots & pants 
                    But yes, the resolution to that aspect of the story's plot does shit the coffin.

(Though the bite-and-bleed-bukakke extravaganza was awesome on a completely simple and savage level.)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      Rob, she's calling you a horseface. Lulz
                      BANNED!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Currently watching Sweet Home Alabama. Yeah, I like this flick. What's it to you?
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Currently watching Sweet Home Alabama. Yeah, I like this flick. What's it to you?
                          I love that movie. Yep, that's right. Man, I want to watch it now. I don't own it anymore though - I used to have it on VHS.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            I saw the double feature of Mystery Team/Ghostbusters last night. I'd recommend netflixing Mystery Team, very funny but no need to own it.

Ghostbusters, goes without saying

Mystery Team has a lot of talented people in it, but it's very unfunny. The mystery goes on and on, but the resolution is fried dick.

Then, you had the hot receptionist from The Office in it and she gets nothing. She has a few moments, but that's all they are.

Fuck this movie.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              BANNED!

Need I say more?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post

Need I say more?
                                God I needed that.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X