Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I wouldn't want to speak to her. Just make the business. Take the obligatory photos of course.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Attraction to me is more than looks.
      Ah, but there are different attractions as well. My mind would not be attracted to a nitwit, but my manhood would be a fucking tractor beam of hotness on that shit.

Comment

• thank you. I'm not talking about a relationship. I'm saying she shows up, says she wants your cock. There is no way in fuck anyone is turning her down.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The more I think about Robin Hood the more I fucking hate it.

Comment

• Nothing about that movie looked good. And the reviews I've been hearing have been backing that up.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There had better be some KOH Director's Cut action for the Blu-Ray if Mr. Scott wishes to remain in my good graces.

Comment

• Just watched a movie from the 50s, Bigger than Life featuring James Mason as a buttoned down school teacher who goes crazy on cortisone. Walter Mattahu fucks him up and prevents Mason from killing his kid.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  There had better be some KOH Director's Cut action for the Blu-Ray if Mr. Scott wishes to remain in my good graces.
                  This movie won't be helped by a DC. KoH had some good bones in the theatrical, and was purified by the DC. Robin Hood is just a chore from start to finish. You get teased with a good move in the last two minutes.

Comment

• I had a feeling Robin Hood wasn't going to be good. Granted the only time I ever was interested in Robin Hood was Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

Comment

• god this thread got kinda gay there for a second. NOT HAVING SEX WITH MEGAN FOX ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm sure everyone has had a ride. Brian Austin Green sure as shit did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          god this thread got kinda gay there for a second. NOT HAVING SEX WITH MEGAN FOX ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
                          Meh. Now, if we were talking about Rachel Leigh Cook, Rosario Dawson, or Zooey Deschanel...
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Meh. Now, if we were talking about Rachel Leigh Cook, Rosario Dawson, or Zooey Deschanel...
                            Great choices, nerdious! All three of 'em look like they'd be fun in the sack. Now, if I could only come up with a clever plan to get 'em all at the same time (goes back to his lab, puts on thinking cap...).

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Have sex with an actual woman and then you can be picky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Have sex with an actual woman and then you can be picky.

Would a real doll work? Or a fleshlight with a pen drawn face and life-like hair?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X