Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, it's far worse.

We've gone PLAID!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ok... you, you, and Ed panic!

Everyone else... stay calm.

Comment

• You heard the man

START LOOTING!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Ok... you, you, and Ed panic!

Everyone else... stay calm.
          Nice use of a great quote from 'A Shock to the System'. I'd rep ya if I could.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
            Nice use of a great quote from 'A Shock to the System'. I'd rep ya if I could.
            Well, it is next on my NQ after "Dogs Of War" goes back tomorrow...

Comment

• Bippity...boppity...BOO.

LOVE that movie. Easily one of the best endings that I've ever seen.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Currently watching a documentary on Elektra.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This morning, before work, I watched a little bit of Casual Sex? Late 80's Lea Thompson, folks!

"Doosh!"

Had my dinner with Resident Evil on the tube. Yeah, the movie's OK, but Milla Jovovich in that little red number - yummy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                    Gonna fucking rock Survival of the Dead tonight. I swear to FAHEY, if this sucks as bad as the new NOES and last night's LOST, I will fucking go off.
                    Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    ...oh shit...
                    what the shit Romero? What the shit....

I didn't hate this like NOES, but this movie was way more unnecessary IMO. Some decent ideas buried in here but overall it was pretty shitty. Sniff sniff.....

I do prefer Diary of the Dead to this though.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And "deadheads"? GODDAMMIT.

Comment

• But hey, at least there'll be zombie/horse slash-fic now.

/puts gun to temple
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, WTF was that? Makes no sense as this is before Dawn or during Dawn or where ever the fuck this movie is supposed to fit in.

Comment

• Just finished Torque

This movie needs a New Bev midnight showing stat, top to bottom redonkulousness. With no actual plot or characters to speak off. Just straight up director wank.

Best part goes to FBI Agent Adam Scott and his Sam & Twitch t-shirt (I used to read the shit out of that comic)

Love how the final bike scene chase seems to traverse space & time itself. Plus it ends with a Nickleback song.

Damn....

Comment

• Where is Survival available? Its sitting in the saved section of my queue...

Also checked out "The Most Dangerous Game" (1932) on instant, pretty cool movie, very dated yet the classics always bring some fun. Worth a watch if you have 66 mins to spare.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• WTF? Wrong thread.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X