Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Pacino was ridiculous in this. But it worked due to the calm demeanor of DeNiro.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Insider shows Pacino's last great toned down performance. His work as Roy Cohn was damn good but that was him really REALLY hamming it up.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I just always figured there was a scene cut that explains the Portman suicide a bit better.
        Pretty obvious there.

The kid saw her dad as a paragon of virtue, and he let her down for the last time.

And seeing her mom and stepdad's marriage as on the skids, she had nowhere and nothing else to grab ahold of, so shopping for Sid Vicious' favorite accessory apart from heroin was the only thing she had left.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There's a clip on youtube where the end scene had the original score, completely wrong for it.

I love that ending so much, I really can feel that breeze and stillness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Preston View Post
            Pretty obvious there.

The kid saw her dad as a paragon of virtue, and he let her down for the last time.

And seeing her mom and stepdad's marriage as on the skids, she had nowhere and nothing else to grab ahold of, so shopping for Sid Vicious' favorite accessory apart from heroin was the only thing she had left.

For sure. I just hate how it doesn't work in the goddamn movie. Seriously. Everything else is aces, and that scene just comes out of nowhere (well not nowhere as it was clearly shown that NATPO has issues, but still).
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm just get wrapped up in the business with Hanna. Because I get a semi-boner out of the Michael Mann philsophy of loner guys living by a code. It makes me hold onto my angst, keeps me on the edge *snaps fingers* where I got to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                For sure. I just hate how it doesn't work in the goddamn movie. Seriously. Everything else is aces, and that scene just comes out of nowhere (well not nowhere as it was clearly shown that NATPO has issues, but still).
                Her being ignored as a character=her being ignored through the running time.

IT'S GENIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

NOW GET ME TONE LOC!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit I'm gonna fan cast this movie

Russ, you're in the Val Kilmer Role. Vin, you in the West Studi role. Fej is Tom Noonan.

I play Hanna. Rob is McCauly.

Comment

• "The sun rises and sets with her, man."

Still never found out OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS GROWING ON HIS ELBOW?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT

Comment

• Tis some horrifying shit, that's for damn sure

Also, Jake as the Dennis Heysbert character who tries to go straight as a grillman and then takes five in the chest during the bank hesit.

Comment

• I just wanna know the truth behind the Kilmer LESIONARM and who Waingro is in this fancastery...?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hmmm,

I know Tim could be Bosko.

Fuck it, CJ will be Waingro.

Bryan as Trejo, B_Metal as Tom Sizemore

Comment

• Waingro is Ari.

Comment

• I was considering Ari but I thought it would be a bit much for the King of the jews to play a neo-nazi.

Shit, in that case. Ari it is.

And my friend Randall will play Sgt. Drucker. Nathan as the dumbass uni who blows the survailence.

Matt as Van Zandt

Iggy as the Eddie Bunker dude

Actually, Jake in the Henry Rollins role. BAM!
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-26-2010, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X