Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    And fuck yes I'd see Over the Top at the New Bev. You know why? Because I fucking loved it as a kid and actually had the fucking toys as well. My shitty tastes have been with me since the beginning.
    Could you say it's because you grew up on it?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• If you get to see Jolie's tits? I think it's an add. I totally go straight for her (circa early to mid 90s).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• How I love Universal Soldier. One of Emmerich's better flicks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Could you say it's because you grew up on it?

Actually no. I recently watched it and still love it. It's amazing that a movie like this was made. It's about ARM WRESTLING for fuck's sake. Also Robert Loggia is one mean prick in the movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            If you get to see Jolie's tits? I think it's an add. I totally go straight for her (circa early to mid 90s).
            GIA FTW!

And as for Over the Top, to be in the audience when Sly turned that ball cap around. The place must've gone nuts.

Because seeing Roadhouse at that place was glorious.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I just added the Maniac Cop trilogy to my instant view. I can't wait.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I hear Bruce Campbell and the ever widening jaw of Robert Z'Dar are pretty awesome.

Comment

• I dig the first two. I don't really remember the third one.

Comment

• Never saw any of them. But I still can't say enough of how great The Stepfather was.

Comment

• Over the top also had Terry Funk in it. Terry Funk = awesome at life.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I watched The Legend of Billie Jean via Instant. This movie was some great 80snesss.

It had Dead Stockwell AND that guy who played Rodney Dangerfield's son in Back To School.

Comment

• Fair's fair! God, I loved that movie...
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• If knockoff Stacey Keach just gave Billie Jean the money and didn't try to rape her. None of this shit would have happened!

Comment

• Billie Jean was awesome. Fair's fair, oh and don't beat your kids, she may show up and take your kid from you.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• watching SNL: SEASON 5 on Netflix Instant View
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X